Top Call of British Empire's multi-century UP TREND:: a break of 6,500 confirms epic reversal

F

fibo_trader

Some say the British empire began in 1500 approx., others say 1600. Regardless, lets just say hundreds of years of Empire. Then THEY say it ended in 1997. No matter. The TREND is what I, Fibo go by. And the TREND in the FTSE 100 tells me that the Empire is not dead. Colonies are gone, yes but the core engine is still beating. Therefore, when this TREND bends and breaks aka reverses, then and only then is the multi-century UP TREND over. One can try to be a smart Alec and time it on the daily time frame but appropriate is yearly or monthly. In this case due to lack of historical data going back to the 1500s or 1600s or 1700s I'm going to work with whatever I have as reliable data on the FTSE 100.

When 6,500 breaks and thereafter the Top never gets exceeded is when the TOP is IN, i.e. confirmed.

But wait - is the TOP already in? Don't know for sure but in any event will not quibble a few months when dealing with centuries.

The BEAR market targets are shown on the right side of chart by the yellow horizontal lines. these lines represent the previous 4th waves of lesser degree. The 1987 crash was a 4th of 3 so I have included it as the 4th of 3 is a very significant marker in Wave Tech.

Notice the magnificent trendline all the way from the 1930s.

Holy Tamale! Feast your eyes on Technical Perfection. One would expect no less from an EMPIRE. It would be expected to give excellent Waves and stunning trendlines. Taking up the one trendline for now for simplicity and to reduce clutter, note the # of contact points = 9 = Wow!

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch, we are going to have some fun with this one, not just for technical reasons, but also for how multi-century atrocities aka contra-survival acts against mankind now start to get Justice meted out on a grand scale that only the Higher Consciousness can administer. Curious thing is that such Justice could have been meted out starting at any time. However Fibo knows that it will not begin before 5 waves up are complete.

The stuff happening with Muslims and Political correctness bull-market in the UK are just vapors - the real juice is yet to come. We are on the cusp, as the thread title indicates.

UK unemployment will hit 35%+, Housing will collapse, bank runs will be dominant, crime will skyrocket, terror will climb exponentially .................. and more. This is a BEAR market of high degree. The 2008 BEAR was handled by a BEAR cub. This time around its his Pappy, a full grown male in his prime. That's what I mean by "a higher degree BEAR market"

I detect a certain hint of anti-British pro-Indian bent by trader bot Fibo. I thought this bot was a trader bot, turns out it's just another political commentator bot.

Interesting chart nonetheless - although the Fibo bot algorithm hasn't marked what I would have thought would have been obvious coming from a username of Fibo - the Fib levels, is this because you cannot find the actual starting point of the empire and therefore have no reference or for some other reason?

Last edited:
I detect a certain hint of anti-British pro-Indian bent by trader bot Fibo. I thought this bot was a trader bot, turns out it's just another political commentator bot.

Interesting chart nonetheless - although the Fibo bot algorithm hasn't marked what I would have thought would have been obvious coming from a username of Fibo - the Fib levels, is this because you cannot find the actual starting point of the empire and therefore have no reference or for some other reason?

WRONG again! See the word "clutter" in the post? You mothers are just too thick for me. See Line #5 in Post #2

Taking up the one trendline for now for simplicity and to reduce clutter, note the # of contact points = 9 = Wow!

ROFLMAO!

WRONG again! See the word "clutter" in the post? You mothers are just too thick for me. See Line #5 in Post #2

Taking up the one trendline for now for simplicity and to reduce clutter, note the # of contact points = 9 = Wow!

ROFLMAO!

A triggered bot is not a good look, not programmed well, I call Fibo bot BS.

Read Post #6 first, then come play with BOT :) Not to worry, there are a series of charts that I will be posting that go in depth into the FTSE 100. The Fibo levels are coming up after I finish with the trendlines and Macd and RSI. Basics first, then comes the advanced stuff. And to your point about not having all the data of the British empire, it is correct, I don't, but I can still do the Fibos because Fibos work from any significant wave low :):):):):)

Lord, pls continue to send them in to challenge me. They just don't get it that such challenges are my game, my territory. But what I really want is for them to come at me in droves. Just one or two cats coming at me is not going to cut it. In droves.

Traderr333, if they do show up, requesting permission for full-contact sport with full Wall Street language allowed. thank you

ROFLMAO

A triggered bot is not a good look, not programmed well, I call Fibo bot BS.

I don't give a fck what you call me. I've got YOUR number and it shows. You're following me everywhere. You're hooked on Fibo, no? :):)

I detect a certain hint of anti-British pro-Indian bent by trader bot Fibo.

ROFLMAO

Your kind tries every which way to blast America. The other few Americans here (minority) just take it like they do at other dominant UK boards in SE Asia.

But this American is different. And he is hungry and wants to play. :)

yousaid hint of anti-British? hahahahahaha., try tsunami instead :):)

I don't give a fck what you call me. I've got YOUR number and it shows. You're following me everywhere. You're hooked on Fibo, no? :):)

Only a bot pretending not to be a bot can have pretend feelings, except when the concept of a trading bot based on fibonacci cannot post fib levels does this bot's chips get overheated, fascinated in automated responses yes, gives insight into the mind of the programmer and original intentions, I guess this one is programmed by an indian?

ROFLMAO

Your kind tries every which way to blast America. The other few Americans here (minority) just take it like they do at other dominant UK boards in SE Asia.

But this American is different. And he is hungry and wants to play. :)

yousaid hint of anti-British? hahahahahaha., try tsunami instead :):)

An American bot of Indian origin perhaps? Maybe why the programming is so sophisticated, not sophisticated enough not to be triggered over minor technical mistakes though. I'm guessing there may even be some advanced biosynthesis providing a modicum of emotion, more than the lift of an eybrow going on here.

most significant trensline for our purposes at the current hi-risk juncture. The dummies here would never see the the risk inherent in the WEDGE. Its called an Ending diagonal triangle in Wave Terminology

most significant trensline for our purposes at the current hi-risk juncture. The dummies here would never see the the risk inherent in the WEDGE. Its called an Ending diagonal triangle in Wave Terminology

View attachment 268802

The bot response was quick on this one, now there is some commentary, the AI is learning with each post, still not good enough.

View attachment 268802

Pay attention to the Wedge amigos, it is not only just significant, its bloody crucial. Because by definition when it breaks the wave down will go to the starting point of the wedge which is ROFLMAO the 2009 CRASH low of 2008. We are revisiting that low as ALMOST sure as night follows day. 100% sure? No, there is no such thing. There is only "odds"

Fasten seatbelts hide and watch

Boring Fibo bot, now just posting charts without commentary, why switch the pace, bots don't let up when their algorithms think they are winning.

ROFLMAO

You're no match for me. Here's why, withjust this one example. You said, "bot is now just posting charts without commentary" hahahahahahahah

Haven't you heard a picture says a 1000 words? :whistle::whistle:

The HEAT's gone - or logged out and watching :)

T2W - what a place! God, do I love it so! :)