Top Call of British Empire's multi-century UP TREND:: a break of 6,500 confirms epic reversal

Note that NO expert in the world is expecting a rally, they are all expecting more death and carnage with no let up.

LONDON FTSE 100 when/if Rally, then targets after completing an alleged 5-wave move down. There should be a 3-wave upmove = rally. The rally will go into the target box. It will end around the 38.2% retracement level marked with 3 yellow diamonds. Sure it can go higher into the box. But my expectation is as shown.

Wave B also has the option to turn into a complex wave itself instead of merely being a zigzag. It could be a triangle which will spread out the time it takes to complete the entire rally. This might be a good thing because the rally should bring some peace and quiet from the corona virus hocus-pocus, asinine, hovine, bovine, typical HERD of cattle response to it. Chinks might be laffing their asses off at how America was sent scurrying indoors into a lockdown.

Chart for rally expectations is shown below on weekly to give a view of the entire wavecount starting from the FIBO-called 2018 Top.

That FIBO, an American called the TOP, might have serious consequences for FIBO hissself. 7th banning? I'm always ready for punishment anyway, my bum is black and blue from all the whippings I've received in this lifetime already in Boarding School. I'm used to it. Trouble just follows a Man of my intemperate disposition. :)

View attachment 276498
JesusH Christ! Nailed it in concept!

1618261992856.png

The UK's entire future is now resting on just 2 lines of ultra support. The yellow line is the AXIS of the pattern that spans 25 years

The uptrendline spans 33 years.

Break these and its Adios amigo.

Bounce off these and it could be the continuation of a BULL.

The line in the sand has been established and verified by the loooooong wick on the monthly bar hitting both these lines

The LINEs = Empire buster

Hide and watch!
The celebration of Fibo continues unabated. When the Lord pours on the coal the biggest problem Fibo has is drowning in wherewithal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Dear Lord,

Cure these Brits of their marauding ways so we can have world peace :):):):)

Called as far back as October 2019

We have a MOTIVE wave down that has thus far halted at major support (trendline). Wave does not appear complete as a Wave 1

1618390718100.png

Break that red line and London goes into freefalll

For the foreigners who might stumble into this thread and see this chart of the Great Britain Pound Sterling versus the US Dollar from year 1920 - 2020 (chart is not updated at right edge yet)

will easily understand the gobs of covert hostility and resentment Brits feel toward Americans - the funniest factoid is that even the Americans thessselves don't have the foggiest that the Pound has been hammered by the Dollar for 86 years
Therefore even if they do cognite on the factoid of the resentment undercurrents they will never understand the why .............. unless and until they see this chart.

It is a pounding of monstrous force non-stop for 86 years with respite rallies that are in reality the subwaves that nobody here would understand anyway, so just keep in mind that the Wave 3 circled shown and the massive sideways move to the right that lasted for 30 years is a guaranteed Wave 4 circled.

Meaning that The Brits don't have too much longer to wait for the buggering by Americans - Sterling is in the last and final terminal Wave down on the monthly timeframe. When the wave is over, the roles will reverse and it will be the dollar who takes it in the yazoo but by then, the reserve currency status will have been lost already. Who or what will be the lead horse thereafter???????????????????

I don't know yet! The Chinese Yuan still has a caca bum and there is no other contender. Swissy is going to take it in the ass during the incoming BEAR market at 4 degrees of Trend and Swissy deserves it becuase she broke the trust of smart people who used the secrecy laws to invest and then 50,000 Americans were betrayed by UBS to the InFernal Revenue Service of the United States.

That is a betrayal that has shattered TRUST bigtime. Swissy to me nowadays is just a punk, an asinine, hovine, bovine nincompoop that the USD will plug real good and hard and tight by virtue of USD-CHF

Sterling raped for 86 years and counting - resent Americans? you're damn straight, the opposite would be impossible

1618392963552.png

Attachments

• 1618392760200.png
    1618392760200.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 111
Swissy used to be a safe haven, right? One thing is for dead certain, a BEAR market of this caliber has the job of dethroning bull market icons and turning them into pariahs.

By the time the USD is finished with ravishing Swissy's 2-moon junction, she (Swissy) will be no more than worthless toilet paper. But the irony is that in the destruction of the Swissy, the time will also be up for the USD reserve currency status. So both will die but Swissy will be bow-legged forever, never to be heard from ever again!

I reckon so!

Dollar has a whole lot of catching up to do in the buggering of Swissy. First stop will be the previous 4th. Its far far away north.

Now gasp and moan and groan, especially T2W's member new_trader who never in her wildest dreams would ever notice that her safe haven (Gold) and the safe haven of the Nazis both got buggered by USD in year 2011. That was the year that new_trader miscalculated bigtime and instead of getting out with profit, rode the CRASH of Gold down for 4 years like a total chump. Disgrace! And just as she has learned English creme de la creme vocabulary from me and been able to date dead_broke because of me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: she would never in her wildest dreams ever link the reversal of USDCHF to August 2011, the same year as her safe haven Gold.

Coincidence that USD plugged both safes havens the same year? Hardly! It was foretold by Fibo

1618394054238.png

Attachments

• 1618393919342.png
    1618393919342.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 110
Look at me... Now look at him (USDCHF). Now look at us! Look at us again, then again then again until you see it ..........

See what for cryin out loud? Not just the safe haven low in August 2011 with the massivelylong tail on the candle showing clearly that the USD woke up with a hard on so huge and firm that the ramming began ............... and then he (USD) gave out a signal that only Fibo cott - the DAY of the reversal of the USDCHF was the day of the attack on the US Capital.

See 4H USDCHF chart below. Party of buggering underway in earnest to gain steam after current corrective wave completes. Wave 3 up is next

Yeah, the mes-sages that USD imparts to those who would listen are huge and many in number but unfortunately there is only one fella who receives these mes-sages. And the USD knows this factoid. Only Fibo notices. That's why it is only me he will gladly have a beer with. He also knows that Fibo is the only one in the entire world who was not lafffing at him in 2007 and into March 2008 when even the Indonesian Rupiah was scoffing and disgracing him.

Like a true champion he said to Fibo, "I won't forget what you've done for me in the respect department, thanks"

Is it any wonder then that I have yet to have a losing trade in the EurUsd? Could happen but its not liikely.

1618394799008.png

USDCHF buggering will go like this for years and years .................