Article Top 5 Reasons to Invest In Gold

T2W Bot

Staff member
We've just published a new T2W article called "Top 5 Reasons to Invest In Gold" by Sean Lee.

Quick Summary: Although Gold is currently reducing in price, Sean Lee gives reasons why it is still a valuable part of an investment portfolio

PS. Don't forget to rate the article after you've read it and share your comments on this thread.

All the standard stuff – and there's nothing wrong with that – which of course is only to be expected from a bullion dealer. As a long term investment it's difficult to disagree with the article's premise. However there is no discussion of the continual fall in price since 2012 despite all the shenanigans still going on in the world. To have covered that in relation to economic situations would have given this piece more credibility. As it stands, it comes over more or less as a sales pitch.

All the standard stuff – and there's nothing wrong with that – which of course is only to be expected from a bullion dealer. As a long term investment it's difficult to disagree with the article's premise. However there is no discussion of the continual fall in price since 2012 despite all the shenanigans still going on in the world. To have covered that in relation to economic situations would have given this piece more credibility. As it stands, it comes over more or less as a sales pitch.

i read it and thought nothing of any substance
5 reasons to invest and 1 elephant in the room which is all but ignored. I wonder how they find the time to write these jaw dropping articles

Attachments

• gold..look everyone, I'm going down.JPG
    gold..look everyone, I'm going down.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 320