Article Price Action Trading Proves a Real Hot Topic for Forex Traders Know Why

Fugazsy

Veteren member
3,661 677
Define greater outcome? The reason I ask is because the outcome of a trade is unknown.

I do not understand your question but...

Open mind = no concept = fluidity = greater ability = greater outcome = greater profits = I do not know = Open mind........

Close mind = concept = rigidity = less ability = negative outcome = losses =I know it all = Close mind........

forker

2,688 500
One can trade successfully using price action, indicators, patterns, fundamentals, news, or phases of the moon. What matters is testing what one observes in order to determine whether or not it is consistently profitable, then practicing, collecting the data, and practicing some more. All the quibbling about the superiority of one approach over another accomplishes nothing more than taking up space.

This kind of article makes price action trading seem stupid. But then I've seen plenty of articles on various indicators, DOM, candlesticks and so forth that make each of these other approaches look stupid. It's not the approach; it's the trader.
You're spot on.

bosun2016

11 0
Nice post. Thanks for the great info.

priceactionking

23 0
I guess you are talking about daily price action trading, i trade lower timeframes so i do spend more than 15 min/day ;-)

Nice article though

Chalky_trader

463 34
I just posted a video on how i daytrade the DAX using price action and it works well.

I struggle to see the same geometry in anything paired. Take the Us base currency and the patterns are there... Take the GBP and the patterns are there mix the two together and it becomes woolly and only SR zones are remotely reliable.

Im sure if you paired the FTSE and DAX together the chart would be just as woolly.

im probably missing something but thats how i see it

Chalky

forker

2,688 500
I just posted a video on how i daytrade the DAX using price action and it works well.

I struggle to see the same geometry in anything paired. Take the Us base currency and the patterns are there... Take the GBP and the patterns are there mix the two together and it becomes woolly and only SR zones are remotely reliable.

Im sure if you paired the FTSE and DAX together the chart would be just as woolly.

im probably missing something but thats how i see it

Chalky
You going to upset the locals that see things differently ;) Some people can't look through the world from different perspectives

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock