Article Price Action Trading Proves a Real Hot Topic for Forex Traders Know Why

I guess you are talking about daily price action trading, i trade lower timeframes so i do spend more than 15 min/day ;-)

Nice article though

I just posted a video on how i daytrade the DAX using price action and it works well.

I struggle to see the same geometry in anything paired. Take the Us base currency and the patterns are there... Take the GBP and the patterns are there mix the two together and it becomes woolly and only SR zones are remotely reliable.

Im sure if you paired the FTSE and DAX together the chart would be just as woolly.

im probably missing something but thats how i see it

Chalky

I just posted a video on how i daytrade the DAX using price action and it works well.

I struggle to see the same geometry in anything paired. Take the Us base currency and the patterns are there... Take the GBP and the patterns are there mix the two together and it becomes woolly and only SR zones are remotely reliable.

Im sure if you paired the FTSE and DAX together the chart would be just as woolly.

im probably missing something but thats how i see it

Chalky
You going to upset the locals that see things differently ;) Some people can't look through the world from different perspectives

Last edited: