Took courses with Van Tharp, Chris Capre, Magnetic Trading (Mark Austin & Cameron Malik) etc. etc.

LeslyTarqTow

I began with plenty of capital, I used signal services from some of the best traders in the world and took mindset training from the biggest names in the industry.

As the years went on, I focused on devising the most effective mindset routine: I took daily cold showers, did morning and evening meditation and an energetic breath practice. I jogged in bare-foot shoes, gave up alcohol and drank bulletproof coffee. I journaled every trade, studied the markets and even created my own website explaining how to trade the Dax and describing all my setups and why they worked.

Before becoming a trader, I had written documentation on bonds and exotic options for investment banks. Before that, I had trained people in technical analysis and written plenty of documentation on the uses and valuation of all kinds of financial derivatives. My first degree was in economics.....

My day trading ambition changed my life in ways that I never could have imagined....

This is the full story -
Hope Dies Last

I began with plenty of capital, I used signal services from some of the best traders in the world and took mindset training from the biggest names in the industry.

As the years went on, I focused on devising the most effective mindset routine: I took daily cold showers, did morning and evening meditation and an energetic breath practice. I jogged in bare-foot shoes, gave up alcohol and drank bulletproof coffee. I journaled every trade, studied the markets and even created my own website explaining how to trade the Dax and describing all my setups and why they worked.

Before becoming a trader, I had written documentation on bonds and exotic options for investment banks. Before that, I had trained people in technical analysis and written plenty of documentation on the uses and valuation of all kinds of financial derivatives. My first degree was in economics.....

My day trading ambition changed my life in ways that I never could have imagined....

This is the full story -
Hope Dies Last

Thanks for taking the time to write this Lesly, I followed the link to Medium and read your whole post.

Good you've now found peace of mind. Sometimes you can spend your whole life climbing the ladder only to find it was up against the wrong wall. (not my quote but can't remember the source)

I remember being on quite an expensive trading course and once we'd completed it one of the students said at the end that the main thing he'd learned was the fact that trading wasn't for him.

I'm glad you eventually came to that conclusionfor your own peace of mind.

I'll definitely be showing this article to people who want to become traders!

I remember being on quite an expensive trading course and once we'd completed it one of the students said at the end that the main thing he'd learned was the fact that trading wasn't for him.

I'm glad you eventually came to that conclusionfor your own peace of mind.

I'll definitely be showing this article to people who want to become traders!
Thanks Tradeshock - that is why I wrote it. I don't have anything against trading, but it's really important for people to realise that you can easily spend vast amounts of time and money, be quite dedicated and still never succeed. Funny thing is that I have succeeded quite easily at the things I have done since then. 'Failed' traders can take a big hit on their self-confidence which can be more damaging than the lost the money and time. I was so deep in this that I really believed that if I couldn't succeed at trading, I couldn't succeed at anything and this has turned out to be absolutely untrue.

Brutal confessions.....Lesley I would love to have a chat with you....talk sometime....N

Thanks for sharing Lesly

I rarely visit T2W these days and haven't commented in a long time. I read your post and the full account detailed on 'Medium'. I felt compelled to say a few words.

Thanks for your openess and honesty. I'm glad you are moving on with your life and I wish you the very best.