Tomorrow's Trading Forecast - EUR/USD

Trading for 17.08

EUR.USD - system gave a confirmed sell signal, but to establish a new short or add to existing position, I need to see something from the computer to confirm. As of right now I don't have it.

EUR.JPY - y'day we had an early warning buy signal which worked. (THIS WAS THE 3RD EARLY BUY SINGAL IN THE SERIES) no position but i suspect a bit higher.

GBP.USD - no new system signals; however the computer is suggesting we go lower as I suggested Friday night.

USD.JPY - last night we told you about the early warning buy signal & tonight the computer is giving 3 buy signals. looks UP.

My posts are only meant to be instructional and entertaining. You are welcome to ask questions.

I am looking for the 1.2250 support level.
the market is hesitating right now,
38.2% did hold the resistance a 1.2480 level, and now it break an important support 1.2330,
but I think there would be some big buy volume at 1.2250-1.2270 level,

Trading for 18.08

EUR.USD - system is very very close to an early warning buy, so close I'm marking it as one.and since we closed near the low of the day there may be enough reasons to suggest an up day.

EUR.JPY - no new system signals, last night i said i suspected higher, well the high turned up and the low turned up but the day ended lower! Three things to watch each day! computer gave a walter bressert rsi buy signal. this is now bar # 7

GBP.USD - no new system signals, down trend should continue, computer gives 2 sell signals this evening (one an LBR)

USD.JPY - no new system signals, should continue up.

My posts are only meant to be instructional and entertaining. You are welcome to ask questions.

Trading for 19.08

EUR.USD - 2 system signals......1. a confirmed sell (the 2nd in this series. the 1st was on the 17th) and 2. the 2nd early warning buy signal. no computer signals. Today is bar 5

EUR.JPY - no system signals. computer gave an analog bottom signal. 3409 support ------
today is bar 8.

GBP.USD - no new system signals and I would point out here we've not had a confirmed sell signal only the early warning signal in post #74; but i had been talking of a top last week. no new computer signals. Only bar 3 today.

USD.JPY - system gave an early warning sell signal; I don't think it means too much, but I warned ya,lol.......actually the computer gave a couple buy signals on the close. Bar count # 3 here also.

My posts will taper off next week as I get ready for vacation. I am amazed no one commented on the chart - reposted here of the 60 minute EUR.USD

Trading for 22.08

EUR.USD - system gave another sell signal. to review we gave an early warning sell on the 12th (post # 74) followed by three confirmed sell signals. the computer now gives some confusing signals which i will ignore.

EUR.JPY - no new system signals. trading on the 22nd will be bar 9. since the top on aug 8th which was a bar 9, it's been straight down for this pair. next week i will not be charting this pair!

GBP.USD - to recap, we had an early warning sell on the 12th [ post 74 ( ignore my comment which was wrong :( ) ] and now we have the system giving a confirmed sell signal. this is the first such signal since july 14th.

USD.JPY - to recap, we had an early warning buy signal on the 12th & 16th (post 77) which were correct. now we have a confirmed buy signal from the system; so i expect next week to end higher.

Attachments

• Chart1.gif
    Chart1.gif
    33.6 KB · Views: 389
an easy sunday night scalp - see chart.(15 minute eur.usd)

Attachments

• Euro.gif
    Euro.gif
    28.4 KB · Views: 353
Trading for 23.08

EUR.USD - the early warning buy signals held the key - 23.08 trading low must be 2177 or lower or we go to a full buy signal.

GBP.USD - no new system signals. I had no early warning buy signal. Looks to me that the weekly chart is in charge.

USD.JPY - no new system signals. This was post # 84
USD.JPY - system gave an early warning sell signal; I don't think it means too much, but I warned ya,lol.......actually the computer gave a couple buy signals on the close. Bar count # 3 here also.

Trading for 24.08

EUR.USD - y'day i said --
23.08 trading low must be 2177 or lower or we go to a full buy signal.
so we are on a full buy signal; perhaps that's why the first 4 hours it's down,lol

GBP.USD - no new system signals. close was almost the high; therefore today may be down.

USD.JPY - system gave a confirmed sell signal perhaps that's why the first 4 hours we are up,lol

ok this is my last post for awhile. I have done it for two months and in a professional way I have reported what I see. :)