Tomorrows Gold Price ???

Currently just watching price action. Might take a long position from 1346-1338 zone if I get a reversal signals.

Attachments

• XAUUSD.JPG
    XAUUSD.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 195
Expecting a quiet session ahead. Bias is slightly to the upside.

Attachments

• XAUUSD1.JPG
    XAUUSD1.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 255
Gold

This big picture is this. Gold reached those high levels b/c nobody was certain there would be a tomorrow if there was who would and would not be apart of it. Yes there will be inflation and yes rates will have to rise. 2 years ago that would have sent Gold to 2000. The market has moved on. For now all will be a party to it to we dont need to rush into GOLD. You can be sure when GREECE talks about going back to the Drachma Gold will rally once more. until then Gold will likely be one of the most range bound instruments to trade. supported by underlying value and demand for physical and capped by fears long passed while other markets start to normalize as CB's disengage from the market. I like zerohedge but i also like traderscheatsheet blog it cuts out the noise. - good luck

My bias is to the upside. 1423 looks viable target if be manage to break above current resistance zone.

Attachments

• XAUUSD1.JPG
    XAUUSD1.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 257
My bias is to the upside. 1423 looks viable target if be manage to break above current resistance zone.

1423 held nicely yesterday but today we managed to break through this level. Next Resistance level is 1440. Expecting a retracement today.

Attachments

• XAUUSD1.JPG
    XAUUSD1.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 279
This big picture is this. Gold reached those high levels b/c nobody was certain there would be a tomorrow if there was who would and would not be apart of it. Yes there will be inflation and yes rates will have to rise. 2 years ago that would have sent Gold to 2000. The market has moved on. For now all will be a party to it to we dont need to rush into GOLD. You can be sure when GREECE talks about going back to the Drachma Gold will rally once more. until then Gold will likely be one of the most range bound instruments to trade. supported by underlying value and demand for physical and capped by fears long passed while other markets start to normalize as CB's disengage from the market. I like zerohedge but i also like traderscheatsheet blog it cuts out the noise. - good luck

Yeah I totally agree with that, I think Gold will be range bound for a while yet. Gold will always have a place as a ‘safe haven’ when there is volatility in the markets and traders are looking to park their money somewhere while the dust settles. I still think we will see Gold at $2000 but not anytime soon, especially with equity markets, dare I say it, beginning to normalise. The thing is thought, we are now living in a more aware world (post 2008) and traders, I think, will be more cautious when economies become turbulent or wars begin etc and people will still find comfort in Gold.

1290 level held nicely. Now I expect to see at least 1320 level.

Attachments

• XAUUSD11.JPG
    XAUUSD11.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 218
Interesting resistance zone on 1375-1370 area.
1355-1350 seems area where we might bounce.

Attachments

• XAUUSD11.JPG
    XAUUSD11.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 214
I have no clear bias on gold right now.

13320 is interesting area.

Attachments

• XAUUSD1.JPG
    XAUUSD1.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 209
Gold currently on support zone. If I get a signal I will take a long position.

Attachments

• XAUUSD1.JPG
    XAUUSD1.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 177
1345-1352 is a resistance zone. Bias is bullish

Always funny how things are interpreted differently. You have drawn a downward sloping trend channel, and your interpretation is that of a bullish one
Not an accusation, just an observation

Always funny how things are interpreted differently. You have drawn a downward sloping trend channel, and your interpretation is that of a bullish one
Not an accusation, just an observation

Yep agreed but I see a downward channel and the price bumbping between the two.

imo longer term setup is for another big fall but short term bullish. :whistling