To good to be true! 2% per day.

Hi Mr Charts,
Thanks for your intellegent words. I was already invested when I first posted this. Thus I can not and do not blam anyone for how I spend my money. Your right I didn't bet anything I would miss. I just wanted to make a point that not everyone knows or experiences same things in life so perhaps we shouldn't take it for granted. :)
Thanks. How your trading going? Losses last month, gee how I hate trading this year.

Hi rsp1,
Now I am in the program it is amazing how many of those programs are on the net. Wow wow. So very many all over the place. I will not take part in any others. I also suspect in anycase that this one will go down under new management, but when is always the question.

As we speak and as I chat with others in the same program some of the members are finding new scemes. Apparently 6 people in the chat made deposits and withdrawals. This particular one was open since 29th July - and it has already disapeared.

So now back to the one I've invested in.

It is still not paying out for old positions purchased before the take over.
The new purchases since take over known as adpacks should be getting paid out tomorrow. I bought 1 adpack only with money which came from paid interest from previous company so I can see if I will get paid tomorrow with that one .20 cents.

According to the new announcement made. Old positions will be paid out within days they hope.

Excuse me please if I now just stick to the facts of this program as they unfold.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hay just looked - I got paid as they said! .20 cents.

OK now waiting for the bigger payment from my old positions. Crossing fingers.

Well well, more news.

It has been very trying to say the least many members angry and discouraged. With many delays and slowly things starting to function one by one on the new website.
Members have reported back saying that withdrawals are working now.

As of today they have now started to pay out the old companys postions. But the old ones only earn 1% & 1/2 on week-ends now, although newly bought positions get the full 2% with 1% on week-ends. All positions are promised a maturity of 150% which will take longer to earn now.

Also we must click on 3 adds per day to be paided. We dont click we dont earn, so maturity will also take longer.

Quote:- "CEO all these changes had to take place to be kept legal."

So at least I get my 1% hope back for now. But for how long? I am bound to find that out.

Will report back if I get my money out but it's not going to be October now then is it.
Will post an image of account soon to.

LITTLE UPDATE
The program is still running and I am still getting paid. All new website with commitments to view 3 websites per day.

First withdrawal for me is at earnings of $50 per day. I am over $20 per week day now. This increases at this stage by .20 cents to .40 cents per week day sometimes more.

Close buddies on the program - are withdrawing are saying that it takes 3 days for the transaction to show in bank account.

The truth is I have more pleasure and less stress with this than I ever did doing trading. Thumbs up to the company because they have been around since 2004 and there motivation is to keep it sustainable and legal.

Sustainability? Right. Round mid november the company will be transferring ad packs (those which I have bought) to another program which will earn $60 but BUT BUT it takes 4 ad packs to buy 1 of those $60 earners. So not 2% per day anymore.
So far will of spent JULY to now compounding to earn nothing. (n) no better than trading this year.

As of now I will be cashing out what I can before this transfer takes place. Then will see what happens next. Still others are doing well with this just my timing to enter was very lousy. Not to mention that the new company take over for any previous members is a huge disadvantage.

Still others are doing well with this just my timing to enter was very lousy.

and you are 100% sure of this?

others know they have to rely on people like you to make money.

if things were going bad for them - ppl/mates who have been in this longer than you, who had much more to lose than you, and they needed you guys to keep pumping in money to survive, why in the hell would they tell you things were NOT going well?

what a scummy business model, it preys on the weak. not you, the guys higher up who have to perpetuate the lie (once it breaks) just to survive.

the sad thing is it appears there's easy money for complete scumbags.

keep believing it though, cos next time your 'buddy' tells you of a similar investment prospect no doubt all he needs to do is say 'this is the perfect time, we have caught this early', and you're hooked in again.

one small mercy is you def wont post another thread of this ilk the next time.

Last edited:
Sustainability? Right. Round mid november the company will be transferring ad packs (those which I have bought) to another program which will earn $60 but BUT BUT it takes 4 ad packs to buy 1 of those $60 earners. So not 2% per day anymore.
So far will of spent JULY to now compounding to earn nothing. (n) no better than trading this year.

As of now I will be cashing out what I can before this transfer takes place. Then will see what happens next. Still others are doing well with this just my timing to enter was very lousy. Not to mention that the new company take over for any previous members is a huge disadvantage.

So it was too good to be true after all? I did not see that coming.

another dream bites the dust .....shame on us disbelievers ....

Withdrawal still pending, it in a que. Waiting nearly 1 month now. Crap! In the meantime they offer 3% on new adpacks purchased. Promising new withdrawal system 48 hours but it has limits and you've got to be very lucky to catch a time when limit is not reached. Can't withdraw so there's no point to invest.

Update:- Excuse me I am only talking about facts here nothing more.

After being in a queue for withdrawals since November 13th with 2 withdrawals just under $200 each. They write to me apologizing telling me now they have reduced withdrawals from $250 a day down to $100 per day. So they cancel both my withdrawals because of being over the daily limit.
So now I am at the end of the queue once again. :mad:

I cant talk badly about the company otherwise they block the account. I can also not post images up from the website or the account will also be blocked.
So hence no further comments from me and you can use your own imaginations. But I in the meantime am staying within the guide lines.

might be irrelevant on this thread but has anyone been on fxtradersignal.com , I want to know if anyone has used them before I pay

Update:- Excuse me I am only talking about facts here nothing more.

After being in a queue for withdrawals since November 13th with 2 withdrawals just under $200 each. They write to me apologizing telling me now they have reduced withdrawals from $250 a day down to $100 per day. So they cancel both my withdrawals because of being over the daily limit.
So now I am at the end of the queue once again. :mad:

I cant talk badly about the company otherwise they block the account. I can also not post images up from the website or the account will also be blocked.
So hence no further comments from me and you can use your own imaginations. But I in the meantime am staying within the guide lines.

OMG, you STILL don't get it.
- There is no queue
- There is no money to be withdrawn
- They are holding you hostage from bad-mouthing them by stringing you along

You have said previously that others are doing well. Did you ever think they are in the same position as you...being held hostage from bad comments so all you hear is good news?

Dude, wake up...

Peter

ADDED: You have a lot of guts for posting your experiences here. I give you a lot of credit for that (y)(y)
-