To good to be true! 2% per day.

They'll always get you in the end. It's what they do.

I have avoided the best of them. In Australia people are looking where to invest and there are some super programs live - free seminars based in Sydney for forex. This country is starting to look more like America every day. This Forex program promises huge things the cost to learn is $6000 the promotion around it huge! TV Very clever indeed. But internet research finds too many angry investors saying there trading tacktics do not work. Here's another mentors just $5000 he will fly to you personally. Only the best testamonials no older than 3 months. Live accounts the ones he only chooses to show you! What about the rest? :sleep:
Na ja - There aint no short cuts. We all have learnt or are learning it the hard way.
Your all so sure this one will fail. Well I'II just keep hope to 1% then for this new lesson.

:eek: Still me at this stage. Risk 100% (lol)

Last edited:
I was personaly introduced recently to a program which pays 2% per day! Cash in the bank the next day. You can start with as little as $10. Crazy right.
Well after seeing the possibility I could not sleep. Ok hay its a risk just as we all know no different to trading. So I only invested what I could afford to loose.
I guess the drinks are on you then... In a matter of 2 or 3 years you'll be a billionaire (will take a lot less time if you invested more than $10). Of course, it might take a bit of time to withdraw that billion, given you have to do it $5k at a time. Still I am sure this is one of those problems most of us can only dream of encountering. Regardless, I think I echo everyone's sentiments here when I say that I will be holding my breath, eagerly awaiting your triumphant return. Pls do remember that I was always good to you, unlike the naysayers on this forum, and always offered encouragement.

I guess the drinks are on you then... In a matter of 2 or 3 years you'll be a billionaire (will take a lot less time if you invested more than $10). Of course, it might take a bit of time to withdraw that billion, given you have to do it $5k at a time. Still I am sure this is one of those problems most of us can only dream of encountering. Regardless, I think I echo everyone's sentiments here when I say that I will be holding my breath, eagerly awaiting your triumphant return. Pls do remember that I was always good to you, unlike the naysayers on this forum, and always offered encouragement.

Thanks Martin. Kind words go a long way.

I have avoided the best of them. In Australia people are looking where to invest and there are some super programs live - free seminars based in Sydney for forex. This country is starting to look more like America every day. This Forex program promises huge things the cost to learn is $6000 the promotion around it huge! TV Very clever indeed. But internet research finds too many angry investors saying there trading tacktics do not work. Here's another mentors just $5000 he will fly to you personally. Only the best testamonials no older than 3 months. Live accounts the ones he only chooses to show you! What about the rest? :sleep:
Na ja - There aint no short cuts. We all have learnt or are learning it the hard way.
Your all so sure this one will fail. Well I'II just keep hope to 1% then for this new lesson.

You said the magic word, Australia. Don't tell me, its based in some place called the Gold Coast which is apparently the new penal colony where they keep all their financial scammers.

I cant believe someone who has been a member here for 4 or 5 years would fall for something as obvious as this.Is everybody in Australia a mug nowadays? They just gave over $100 million to a slimming tablet salesman that said he'd make them 100% a year. What next?

Every single one of those schemes is a scam. How did you manage to miss the Senen Pousa opportunity?

As I heard it, the very first thing I said was - pyramid system. Well what can I say. Just wait up what happens next. Lol

Na not Australian it's been moved to holland - where the servers are able to cope with the demand. Was down 6 weeks ..... heart attack...... no members paid in that time. It has plenty of hickups. When I go to login sometimes it doesn't work, so as you can imagine I'm thinking was that it?

But I found this to fix it. So I dont feel so bad. It might be familier to you?
French & Saunders - Computer Trouble - YouTube

Every single one of those schemes is a scam. How did you manage to miss the Senen Pousa opportunity?

I missed them all. Just this one crossed my path, my decission to try out, looked very fishy to me. If it wasn't for the fact that many seem to be doing well with it. I wanted in for the best or the worst. No harm done and I'm havin' just a little fun with it while it lasts.

Me now :eek:
Lets see in 3 months so :cry: or so :whistling
In 6 months so :mad: or :p

How much have you invested so far and how much have you been able to withdraw?

As I heard it, the very first thing I said was - pyramid system. Well what can I say. Just wait up what happens next. Lol

Na not Australian it's been moved to holland - where the servers are able to cope with the demand. Was down 6 weeks ..... heart attack...... no members paid in that time. It has plenty of hickups. When I go to login sometimes it doesn't work, so as you can imagine I'm thinking was that it?

But I found this to fix it. So I dont feel so bad. It might be familier to you?
French & Saunders - Computer Trouble - YouTube

How much can you withdraw after you lose money?

Peter

You cant loose money in this program. But it can get lost for you. :-0 Pull your original investment out quick as is practical and don't invest your shirt.
If this thing is sustainable as the owner is making out then I should have enough time to do it. I only need few months. Only time will tell if top or flop.

How much have you invested so far and how much have you been able to withdraw?

I am too young in this thing yet to even think about withdrawing anything. I am in it to make money with it do or die!
All I can tell you a good friends son who introduced it to me did show me his account withdrawal of 1/2 his investment live.
It is a 100% risk I am taking right now.

I have invested $640 all together which bought 64 positions at a cost of $10 each. Been in it for round 20 days. Interest is being paid into account like clock work. I have now round 87 positions with out investing anything more.

cu2

Keep getting your money out when (if) you can.

I remember an "inside info betting syndicate" in Liverpool many years ago who promised to double your money in a week. You sent them £5 they sent you back £10 the next week. For the early birds it worked like a charm (especially if you sent your fiver attached to City of Liverpool Police letterhead :LOL:) and the word spread like wildfire until the day half of Liverpool sent in their fivers - nothing came back after that :)

jon

Images of account. Sorry have croped it not to addvertise.

imagedrj.jpg

imagekxzq.jpg

If your a maths wizz then you need to take into account. Week-ends only 1.5%
Also I did 3 separate deposits so not all on the same day. (I was trying different payment processors to get money in the program)

Last edited:
cu2

Keep getting your money out when (if) you can.

I remember an "inside info betting syndicate" in Liverpool many years ago who promised to double your money in a week. You sent them £5 they sent you back £10 the next week. For the early birds it worked like a charm (especially if you sent your fiver attached to City of Liverpool Police letterhead :LOL:) and the word spread like wildfire until the day half of Liverpool sent in their fivers - nothing came back after that :)

jon

ha ha ha :LOL:
Exsactly! There are many of them I am not expecting anything different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu2
Images of account. Sorry have croped it not to addvertise.

just to add the obvious that having it in an "account" is very different from having it in your pocket :LOL:

Absolutly! I am down -$640 in reality. Those earning are interest paid but I have spent it all on new positons, so I have literally nothing to withdraw at this stage.

I don't think I wanna be here when this all culminates in the utterly predictable and inevitable fashion. Although I am sure this is a wind-up.

Whatever amount you trade with dont expect to make more than 8-10% per annum, anyone that says they can return more than this would be doing it with their own money and not asking you to do it.

Chances are that if your account shows gains that are much greater than this you will never see that money because it doesn't exist. You might also never see your deposit again either!