To good to be true! 2% per day.

luke299

6 0
might be irrelevant on this thread but has anyone been on fxtradersignal.com , I want to know if anyone has used them before I pay

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,055
Update:- Excuse me I am only talking about facts here nothing more.

After being in a queue for withdrawals since November 13th with 2 withdrawals just under $200 each. They write to me apologizing telling me now they have reduced withdrawals from $250 a day down to $100 per day. So they cancel both my withdrawals because of being over the daily limit.
So now I am at the end of the queue once again. :mad:

I cant talk badly about the company otherwise they block the account. I can also not post images up from the website or the account will also be blocked.
So hence no further comments from me and you can use your own imaginations. But I in the meantime am staying within the guide lines.

OMG, you STILL don't get it.
- There is no queue
- There is no money to be withdrawn
- They are holding you hostage from bad-mouthing them by stringing you along

You have said previously that others are doing well. Did you ever think they are in the same position as you...being held hostage from bad comments so all you hear is good news?

Dude, wake up...

Peter

ADDED: You have a lot of guts for posting your experiences here. I give you a lot of credit for that (y)(y)
-

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock