To Fulfill My Goal

Tintin1112

The purpose of this thread is purely for my own reference, however those who fel thier feedback would be relevant please do not hesitate to provide insight.

I have three types of goals...My trading Goals are as follows:

1) To generate and income, by utilising my strategy with the assistance of trend lines S/P lines, followed by trend line breaks and follow throughs.

2) To aspire to acheiveing at least 10% of my accounts net worth...Daily

3) To understand and apply the Art of trading...

Although some may feel that these goals appear to be naive in thier nature, from my previous experience in trading i have come to understand that if ou have no plan...plan to fail, i have blown account after account...I read from one of the greatest traders in the book "market Wizards" that if you dont blow your account at least twice, you will never come to truely experience what trading is about and you will fail to explore development.

So this thread is going to be an account of my daily trades whether they arein profit or not

My initial account balance will start at $350...

My max Lot Size is 1.50
Minimum Lot Size is 1.00

My leverage is 100:1 Mini Account

To all embarking on thier road to success within trading, i wish you the very best. Believe me, this game is has so many pot holes that can only be over come, by mentally releasing your self from the baracades of emotions that trading emits...

Yippee Ki Yaee Mother ****ers

Good luck Tintin, they are challenging goals for sure
One thing if I might, and I really hope this helps you..you mentioned trading using trend lines. These are quite subjective, take a look at Point & Figure and see how those trend lines are drawn.
Just another way of looking at things that has helped me immeasurably (y)

One thing if I might, and I really hope this helps you..you mentioned trading using trend lines. These are quite subjective, take a look at Point & Figure and see how those trend lines are drawn.

hey dude i didnt anticipate anyone replying so soon but thank you for the comment, with respect to point and figure, are you refering to connecting swing highs and lows against trends and vice versa?

2) To aspire to acheiveing at least 10% of my accounts net worth...Daily

My initial account balance will start at $350...

in 87 trading days you will be a millionaire ...and most likely you will never return to this forum after that.... we have missing millionaires every day here....

good luck...

I personally believe that every trade can make a living from forex, my chart is not surrounded by indicators and fibo lines, i have come to understand that to really see what price is doing....literally just have price up...Just a thought

hey dude i didnt anticipate anyone replying so soon but thank you for the comment, with respect to point and figure, are you refering to connecting swing highs and lows against trends and vice versa?

Nope, its a very old charting method. take a look at this thread..
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/technical-analysis/86964-learning-read-price-action-p-f-charts.html

There's lots to learn..but had I looked at this in earnest, there is no doubt my mistakes would all have been dramatically reduced.
if you have any questions on this topic, feel free to ask. Dont mean to sidetrack you, you should follow your strategy..but take a look at this and possibly compare.
If you are starting off, it might be hard going, but its not really that difficult

in 87 trading days you will be a millionaire ...and most likely you will never return to this forum after that.... we have missing millionaires every day here....

good luck...

Well from prevous forums, having posted a goal such as the one i have, i have been a laughing stock, although could you be slightly sarcastic in your comment? but yes, the math would indicate i would become a millionare. Thats assuming i increase my exposure after each 10% increment on the account>>>

I would return being a millionaire, because i would revert back to this thread and say: Really? **** me? i fulfilled the maths of a 10% daily goal lol

thank you though (y)

Nope, its a very old charting method. take a look at this thread..
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/technical-analysis/86964-learning-read-price-action-p-f-charts.html

There's lots to learn..but had I looked at this in earnest, there is no doubt my mistakes would all have been dramatically reduced.
if you have any questions on this topic, feel free to ask. Dont mean to sidetrack you, you should follow your strategy..but take a look at this and possibly compare.
If you are starting off, it might be hard going, but its not really that difficult

Yea i have some understanding of this, this is simlar to previous books i have read regarding this, however unfortunatley i use meta trader 4 and i am not sure how i can apply this method to my platform, but undoubtably, i can see how it determines the highs and lows and trends and how to act from there...is that the system you predominantly use?

no it is pure arithmetic I was referring to....and genuinely all the best

i guess you will be spread betting

many thanks my friend for your optimism, spread betting??? nah, no true development in litereally putting your bets on red and black to breakeven...

many thanks my friend for your optimism, spread betting??? nah, no true development in litereally putting your bets on red and black to breakeven...

ok...you carry on...I promise not to visit this thread or trouble you again...

ok...you carry on...I promise not to visit this thread or trouble you again...

Have insulted you in anyway? please visit any time you like and say whatever you like i know your only putting input that i requested for this forum...Many apologises

(y)

Yea i have some understanding of this, this is simlar to previous books i have read regarding this, however unfortunatley i use meta trader 4 and i am not sure how i can apply this method to my platform, but undoubtably, i can see how it determines the highs and lows and trends and how to act from there...is that the system you predominantly use?

Yes, I use this system day in day out now. I never do any sort of analysis without it.
MT4 has a EA for P&F, it might help.
No doubt you will have loads giving you advice, and I wont knock any of them. Try not to forget about this though..had I looked at this at the beginning, it truly would have saved me years.

Hey Joe, you could try this link
Point and Figure charting with MT4 @ Forex Factory
I dont use MT4, I just know the EA exists. It will be rather basic no doubt so its effectiveness will be tarnished.

hey man, im trying so hard to download the point and figure indicator onto mt4 but i really have no idea how to do this...Could someone please explain, i have the script for it but trnafering it to the platform is becoming an issue for me.

Thank you to anyone who will help

Can anyone help me, im trying to install an indicator but i am not aware of how to do this on mt4 any help?

Can anyone help me, im trying to install an indicator but i am not aware of how to do this on mt4 any help?

Computer>Local Disk (C)>Program Files>Metatrader4>experts>indicators

Place your indicator file there, in the indicators folder.

Peter

I thought I was the only one out there still looking at Point and Figure charts :D