Tickeron

Hi,

I just subscribed to use one of Tickeron's AI Robots as the returns looked great (if they can be believed). Once subscribed, I have been deeply disappointed with the service.

I went for quite an active AI Robot with the intention that I would build my own little app that would read the email notifications and create the orders using the Interactive Brokers TWS API.

I put this on a Paper Account and everything was working from my side. Unfortunately about a third of all transactions that are made do not result in a notification being sent. So you could be left with an open trade that is never closed. Or it will tell you to close a trade which you were never notified had been opened.

Their Customer Support have been next to useless. They either answer a question that wasn't asked which was irrelevant (eg explain how to turn on notifications when it was obvious they're already on as I get some of them) or just don't respond to questions.

Looking at the process to unsubscribe from an AI Robot, they ask you what is the reason for unsubscribing, giving you a multiple choice option which includes 'Problems with Notifications and Alerts' so it looks like it is an ongoing issue that they know about and really should fix.

So, is this the same experience others are having with this mob?

Cheers,

GiantJ