Tibra Preliminary Test 16(Mon)/Feb/2009

sask

Hello all,
Sent my CV yesterday and got an email, today, to attend their test on 16(Mon)/Feb/2009.
I'm sure there must be some others on here who would be attending that test in London; All the best to you.

From what I've read on this forum, working thru numbers quickly and accurately and logical thinking are going to be the deciders.

Any other suggestions or areas you think (especially if you have recently taken the test) could help me and others who are attending this test, welcome.

P.S: I'm from sheffield, and I was wondering whats the cheapest (practical) way to travel to london. The only thing that came to my mind was national express coach, return bus ticket costs 20.10 pounds but kind of takes 5 hours to reach london. (I not concenred about the amount of time it takes). Any other cheaper ways to get there?? or did I just get the best deal around.

(I not concenred about the amount of time it takes). Any other cheaper ways to get there??

you could trying biking it? if time isnt a factor and you're reasonably fit, it'd only take you about ten or twelve hours, so you could do it in a day, and it'd be free!

you could trying biking it? if time isnt a factor and you're reasonably fit, it'd only take you about ten or twelve hours, so you could do it in a day, and it'd be free!
Thought about that, but someone stole my push bike...from university campus :-(

Yeah you'd be in tip top shape to attend an interview having been up all night before biking down from Sheffield in your shirt and tie... come on mate recognise the fact that Arb was being facetious and get the bloody bus if money is that much of an issue!

hi guys I went through all the parts of Tibra recruitment but failed the very last stage... not a good experience :)

I will be happy to share my knowledge with anyone interested.

hi guys I went through all the parts of Tibra recruitment but failed the very last stage... not a good experience :)

I will be happy to share my knowledge with anyone interested.

Hey, I have passed the test and will attend the HR interview next week.

Can you share a bit of your interview experience ?

thanks a lot~~~(y)