Thread Disappeared

Pat Riley

Established member
There was an interesting thread, I'm almost certain it was real enough last night, about spotting indications of big money in a cable chart. Can't remember whose it was other than he as disagreeing with a moderator about some remark or another. I can understand the ff topic stuff being removed, but surely the pertinent posts would be left? But no sign of it at all today. I tried starting this thread in the general trading area tinking that would be the place, but it wont allow me.

There was an interesting thread, I'm almost certain it was real enough last night, about spotting indications of big money in a cable chart. Can't remember whose it was other than he as disagreeing with a moderator about some remark or another. I can understand the ff topic stuff being removed, but surely the pertinent posts would be left? But no sign of it at all today. I tried starting this thread in the general trading area tinking that would be the place, but it wont allow me.

It was cleaned but then OP deleted original post, which left nothing, so only logical course of action was to delete the thread.

It was cleaned but then OP deleted original post, which left nothing, so only logical course of action was to delete the thread.

Well he's a rigt old spoilsport to be sure. It was interesting enough to warrant a decent chat I thougt, so maybe he'll get over it all and post it again.

Well he's a rigt old spoilsport to be sure. It was interesting enough to warrant a decent chat I thougt, so maybe he'll get over it all and post it again.

He didn't seem to like my down to earth reply.

Shame really, as you say, it could have been an interesting thread.

It was my thread. What happened was the moderator posted that 'people who trade FX by choice are terminally stupid' - he now describes this as 'down to earth' lol. I disagreed with this and wanted to report the post. It was at this point I realised he was a moderator and no longer wished to contribute so I deleted out my thread. I simply don't have the time or patience to deal with posters/people like this. I will just lurk around from now on. I was amazed a moderator would behave like that, just openly abusing posters then cleaning up the thread and pretending everything is ok.

I'm not going to suggest you might be over-sensitive, but a bit of a thicker skin never hurt anyone. I happen to agree with him about terminally stupid, but then I trade FX by choice.

Come on, ask the chap to reinstate the thread and the on-topic posts as it had the makings of providing a bit of useful mileage. Plus If a moderator can't game his own site's rules now and again, who can?