Thomson Reuters Eikon

Haven't tried it yet (I use bloomberg for all my market data these days personally). Was a fan of the previous incarnation (Kobra) but then again at the time that was unveiled Bloomberg were a fair way behind in terms of usability for FX traders. They've addressed a fair few issues since then.

GJ

I got a mail about this a month or so back - so rang them up asking if it costed to upgrade our Kobra, but aparently they're rolling it out to everyone at no extra cost - I guess you'll just have to pay for add-ons and price / news feeds as applicable.

They couldn't tell me when exactly, other than 'the near future'.

I guess they'll focus on getting new clients in before they bother upgrading existing ones!

other way round most likely. They'll wanna promote it to big, existing accounts (banks usually) because thats bother their revenue base and their publicity stream. Thats how these things usually go imho.....

Yeah I got email from em as well looking rather forward to it

(Edit: PL timetable is 3 months apparently)

other way round most likely. They'll wanna promote it to big, existing accounts (banks usually) because thats bother their revenue base and their publicity stream. Thats how these things usually go imho.....

According to the communications, they've been working with 1000 customers over the last few months in what I guess could be called the beta stage, so clearly there will be a big "upgrade" push with existing accounts.