This was a shocking video...

The guy slams every other educator for flaunting wealth and then goes and does exactly that himself ��.

... some ppl seem to have pro traders' cocks very far down their own throats for reasons only known to themselves, might I remind you these lads are human also and are known to **** up as badly as anyone else? The odds are in their favour because they dont leverage anywhere near as much and tend to hold positions much longer. That said most of their income comes from the fee charging part of their business and returns from products sold to clients that don't understand what they just entered into.

Before some kreil fan comes to enlighten me, don't bother as according to the big man himself I am the dog's nuts as I show up on the FCA's register �� just like he does so I must be good, what a load of cr*p.

You didnt bother to check whether his statements were true or not, and yes he IS a trader, thats a fact, you cannot dispute that. To state he is not a trader is a lie pure and simple.

You seem to be taking lessons from a world war 2 Nazi.
"If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself."
Joseph Goebbels

(I didn't mention Hitler so Godwin's law does not apply).

He makes money from selling education ,real traders and successful traders do they not sell seminars or do they?.Those who can do , those who can't teach!

http://antonkreil.com/courses/

I am ordering George Sorros course for professional traders .He will offer them in next life.

Attachments

• sorros.jpg
    sorros.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 157
As a leaner trader (total noobie) Ive been researching how to trade and what type of trader I want to be, I was so sure Id like to eventually be a day trader but thought Id continue to research. Im currently reading "How to be successful in stocks" and soon became overwhelmed so took a break but didnt want to waste time so thought Id see what I could find on youtube and found on my recommended list a clip by "Anton Kreil".

After watching and listening to the vid 4 times over (too much to take in at once) I got the feeling its incredibly difficult to be a day trader, Id very much welcome any opinions on this as Im new and need all the help I can get.

He must be a real trader!

every one has his own trading style

I prefer weekly trades from 2 to 15 days.
I like to use a clear chart no MA or RSI.
I prefer to use Black mamba strategy or Big Ben strategy.
If you have questions let me know.