THESE MARKETS ARE pants!!!!!

Not if you`re in Bund or Bobl, lovely moves every day even if they have been rangbound. And today was the big breakout. What are you in, Euribor ?

tbh mate after I posted this I felt a bit stupid once things started hotting up... yeah am in STIRs but when I posted it promise BBS weren't moving ;)

tbh mate after I posted this I felt a bit stupid once things started hotting up... yeah am in STIRs but when I posted it promise BBS weren't moving ;)
Don't feel stupid. Your a smart man, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.
:love:

Quick Bond question if anyone knows the answer:

Month end extensions are quite large for europe this month (according to the squawk, 0.09yrs)

Does anyone know a way to translate that into a rough amount of futures, say 5000 bunds?

Cheers

John
Futures/Options Trader

i reckon its down to these computers. Theres one in czech that does 30% of the volume in some of the futures markets. There are taking the human touch out of the market and ruining it

THESE MARKETS ARE SH1T. THEY MOVE IN THE MORNING FOR ABOUT HALF An HOUR AND THEN STOP FOR THE REST OF THE DAY.

THIS IS pants.

Are u trading the right markets?

Oil had a 3% move today, dax 1%,euro/usd 1%,cable 1%,shares 3%.

How do we learn to trade bonds?

O D T

Carbon always moves. Well, Carbon dioxide at least.

EUR/GBP in Forex wasn't my friend today, damn news messed everything.

Carbon (yes CO2... EU ETS on ECX) ain't been moving for a couple of days... I'm starting to play with it a bit (on a separate company funded account luckily so no risk to me... ain't been playing very well ;)) and it's been utterly **** most of the time.

You need an Elephant in the trading room for killing time

Attachments

• only_in_Kerala.wmv
    2.1 MB · Views: 132