THESE MARKETS ARE pants!!!!!

arabianights

Legendary member
THESE MARKETS ARE SH1T. THEY MOVE IN THE MORNING FOR ABOUT HALF An HOUR AND THEN STOP FOR THE REST OF THE DAY.

THIS IS pants.

Last edited by a moderator:
or go hard in the morning, make your dough, then off to the pub.

Gentlemen, I draw your attention to Rule 2.4

2.4 Using asterisks or other symbols instead of the actual letters in an offensive word is still considered a violation if the vulgarity is discernible.

The mods will no doubt be along soon with a banning stick, then were all ...

Gentlemen, I draw your attention to Rule 2.4

2.4 Using asterisks or other symbols instead of the actual letters in an offensive word is still considered a violation if the vulgarity is discernible.

The mods will no doubt be along soon with a banning stick, then were all F***ed

I thought discernible offensive words were automatically asterisked out.

However, section 94 of the Bluff Act probably applies.

EDIT: LOL! In the first version of this post that went up, my offensive phrase was asterisked out. Now I see it's been removed altogether! Spooky :)

Last edited:
How about poo and feaces, are thay allowed? With or wothout asterisks?

To the OP, calm before the storm I think , but aside from a nice easily seen move on Cable on Friday, the quite large Euro/USD move yesterday it has been a bit slack.

Nice easily tradable range on cable today though and some minor moves on other currrencies to go with it, Ive certainly seen worse trading conditions.

I expect the run to the holidays will some decent moves on indices one way or another too.

To the OP, calm before the storm I think , but aside from a nice easily seen move on Cable on Friday, the quite large Euro/USD move yesterday it has been a bit slack.

Nice easily tradable range on cable today though and some minor moves on other currrencies to go with it, Ive certainly seen worse trading conditions.

I expect the run to the holidays will some decent moves on indices one way or another too.

That's great....except he doesn't trade FX :p

THESE MARKETS ARE SH1T. THEY MOVE IN THE MORNING FOR ABOUT HALF An HOUR AND THEN STOP FOR THE REST OF THE DAY.

THIS IS pants.

Not if you`re in Bund or Bobl, lovely moves every day even if they have been rangbound. And today was the big breakout. What are you in, Euribor ?