TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4

I have but I still cannot find the TS indicator for BUY ZONE

Paul

Paul,

I too had the same problem, but below is the link for the zip files to the old thread tro started on tradestation forum...............if you download the zip files and extract them you'll have the whole thread in which contains all the motherlodes and indicators for tradestation that he created. Im sure the buyzone is in there somewhere, let me know if you find it.

kreslik.com - Traders Community :: View topic - TRADESTATION BLOCKED THE TREND THREAD

jason

James,

I have also tried this and looked specifically at the BUY ZONE program fix but I am unable to find the code or download option. Maybe it is because I need to register :)

Paul

Yes, you need to register AND LOG IN to access the downloads.

I attached some Buy Zone indicators for TradeStation.

Attachments

• TRO_BZ_INDICATORS.ELD
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,219
TRO,

Thank you for this, is there a TS2Ki version or ELS or is it only available in ELD ?

Paul

Welcome TRO to T2W (you gotta love acronyms!). As Jtrader mentioned we're liberally minded over here, so certainly don't shy away from posting links to other forums if there's something of interest there that you think will benefit our community. I understand why you wouldn't want to keep multiple threads updated across different sites, but at the same time we're always grateful for any insights/knowledge/contributions you can share with our members. Any questions don't hesitate to give me a shout - it's what I'm here for.

ps. I converted your links to external images to attachments - that way we automatically thumbnail the image if it's too big so it doesn't break the layout. You can still choose where to place the thumbnal in the post by choosing the attachment icon in the toolbar of the advanced editor.

866v41z.gif

This is what my MT4 screen looks like.

I coded the TRO RANGE COMPASS MP indicator for MT4 today.

It will display if the range is expanding or contracting on multiple time frames.

TRO RANGE COMPASS MP has the solid arrows.

The TRO PRICE COMPASS has the hollow arrows.

Attachments

• usdjpy_bz_20070114_14.gif
    usdjpy_bz_20070114_14.gif
    31.4 KB · Views: 4,615
_TRO_COMPASS_IND_MP is an indicator I just finished that allows the user to display just about every internal function ( iFUNCTIONS ) in the compass gauge.

You can have arrow, values or both displayed.

Attachments

• ind_compass_01.gif
    ind_compass_01.gif
    36.9 KB · Views: 4,311
TRO DIGITAL COMPASS FOR MT4

The TRO DIGITAL COMPASS FOR MT4 displays just about any internal function. All you have to do it pass it the parameters.

You can have arrows, digits or both.

Attachments

• ind_compass_07.gif
    ind_compass_07.gif
    40.8 KB · Views: 9,889
_TRO_COMPASS_IND_MP_AB

I created a DIGITAL COMPASS to tell me if price is above or below an indicators value on multiple time frames. I was reading a scalping thread on elite trader and created this tool to help find the trades.

Attachments

• _scalp_20i.gif
    _scalp_20i.gif
    53.3 KB · Views: 2,083
_TRO_COMPASS_IND_MP_AB

I created a DIGITAL COMPASS to tell me if price is above or below an indicators value on multiple time frames. I was reading a scalping thread on elite trader and created this tool to help find the trades.

its great stuff what you are doing tro,

In effect you are creating a kind of radarscreen for metatrader...............im using ninja trader (you can't program using ninja script can you?), but you are seriously making me consider going over to metatrader in the future.

jason

its great stuff what you are doing tro,

In effect you are creating a kind of radarscreen for metatrader...............im using ninja trader (you can't program using ninja script can you?), but you are seriously making me consider going over to metatrader in the future.

jason

I find MT4 a lot nicer than NT6. Much lighter on PC resources, smoother, quicker to load, less problems etc.

I have created a DIGITAL DISPLAY for charting.

We are trading without having to look at a bunch of charts.

It is like flying an airplane on instruments. The pilot can't see but trusts the instruments.

where are the ' _TRO_COMPASS_IND / DIGITAL DISPLAY ' indicators ?
would you post them here please or supply a link

I have created a DIGITAL DISPLAY for charting.

We are trading without having to look at a bunch of charts.

It is like flying an airplane on instruments. The pilot can't see but trusts the instruments.
Avery, maybe you should take a look at Grey1's stuff...he's been doing this for a while.

Do you have an MT4 template/indicator for your DIGITAL DISPLAY?

Where can I see Grey1 stuff? I searched his threads and didn't find anything.

Thank you.

search grey1, then pm him and ask permission to join his room, its called technical trader..........he like you is a great trader, he is the only trader i know who posts his p&l, he has a great trading model based on years of hard work...........he like you is very willing to help out fellow traders, you and him should get together as you both have contrasting styles and views but your opinions will both be valuable to us all.

also remember me pming you over at kreslik, you told me it was more than possible to make £500 a week on a £25,000 bank............well if you take a look at the thread 'how much money do you need to trade professionallly' you'll see very different opinions on this, some saying you need like £100k plus...........i would love it if you could put some of them right.

jason

search grey1, then pm him and ask permission to join his room, its called technical trader..........he like you is a great trader, he is the only trader i know who posts his p&l, he has a great trading model based on years of hard work...........he like you is very willing to help out fellow traders, you and him should get together as you both have contrasting styles and views but your opinions will both be valuable to us all.

also remember me pming you over at kreslik, you told me it was more than possible to make £500 a week on a £25,000 bank............well if you take a look at the thread 'how much money do you need to trade professionallly' you'll see very different opinions on this, some saying you need like £100k plus...........i would love it if you could put some of them right.

jason

That's the last thing I need to do.. enter into another debate...LOL!

TheRumpledOne has been kicked-off several sites and T2W is his latest shill
kreslik.com - Traders Community :: View topic - TRADERZINE BANNED THERUMPLED JUST BECAUSE
the BuyZone/Compass etc indicators shown on T2W have to be purchased
there was no public response to my post # 35, here's a copy of the PM he sent:
"THE INDICATORS ARE NOT FOR SALE.
The TRO Buy Zone for Dummies and TRO DIGITAL COMPASS INDICATORS are sent, as a
thank you, to people who have made a donation.
If you like, you can make a donation in my PayPal account: [email protected]
Donations have ranged from $50 to $1,000
Thank you for your support. - Avery aka TheRumpledOne"
elsewhere:
"The version you are looking for is sent, as a thank you, to people who showed their support by
making a donation into my PayPal account." — minimum price $50 —
THE BUY ZONE FOR DUMMIES - TheRumpledOne - Page 2 - Forex Trading
his usual spiel: 'I like to do nice things for people who do nice things for me'
he has announced on T2W he's an IB for efxgroup.com post # 37
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-strategies-systems/28252-buy-zone-therumpledone-4.html
he doesn't post his indicators on T2W free or otherwise ? why ?
to drive people to his kreslik site where he can and does sell his indicators

to be repetitive, he has a site he won't be kicked off for selling, every other site he
posts on including T2W is used as his advertising vehicle to promote sales

T2W 'Terms & Conditions'
" 6.4 You may use the Service only for your own use, and you shall not use the Site to advertise
or sell any products or services."