The Triad Trading Formula

Scanjet

I can't resist asking our learned panel for opinions about this one...
A 3000 bucks copywriter website, an email marketing campaign mounted by the world's finest collection of Forex Mafia affiliates, and a separate email regime increasing the desire by urging you daily to get in fast before the 1000 copies available are sold out and the doors 'are slammed shut'! (What's this? ...they seemed to have re-opened again within a few hours of selling out? Oh well - better locks needed I guess...). A signup to live sessions with the marketers/authors to drive home the hard sell....
And a bargain at only $1997. Signup to our continuous authorisation credit card debit of $180 bucks or so each month too for the signals...
Your'e gonna make a million aren't you? Well, someone is... 1000 times $1997... Hmmm, a big number! During the famous Gold Rush who was it who made the most? Yep, you've guessed it, it was the guys selling the shovels and the pans.
Altruism. A wonderful feeling. You've made your millions and now it's time to give something back... So, here you all are, ensuring the world emulates your success, and at a bargain price.....

So, who has been lucky enough to be one of the 1000 (or 1 million) packages available? Have you used it? Does the system work? Have you managed to cancel your continuous credit card authorisation if you decide not to continue with the daily signals? Have you recouped your outlay?

Making money in the unregulated market known as Forex is incredibly easy nowadays. However, most of it seems to be made by marketing systems to guys who are increasingly desperate due to the global financial downturn...

Before I'm pounced on by a passing posse of Moderators, I am happy to affirm I have no connection to this lot whatsoever...

Is the system money well spent?

I think that this has since been outdone by the Quadrad Trading Formula which apparently is 33.3% better than the Triad Trading Formula.

Paul

Reactions: GCC
Hell! There's always something even more profitable for us all isn't there?
Get in quick! - It'll sell out for sure.... You wouldn't want to be left at the bus stop would you? ....

So does anyone have anything to say about this system?
Has anyone used it over any decent time period?
What are the Pros and cons?
My mate just got it and is raving about it... I'm a bit more sceptical,lol.
Would appreciate you input if you have actually traded it.

If you're sceptical of your mate, why would the complete strangers on this board be any more convincing?

Well he's only been using it a couple of weeks and i was just wondering if anyone else out there had used it and had any comments about it.

Normally if something like this is a total load of cr*p people blow it out the water pretty quickly... so far not a ripple....

Just curious, that's all.