Article The Three Sisters of Inflation

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,454 55
 A brief look at the three commodities that are said to drive inflation – silver, sugar and soybeans.
In the commodity markets, many inter market relationships exsist.  Crude Oil, Gasoline, and Heating Oil are an example, the same for the bean complex with Beans, Bean Oil, and Bean Meal all being obviously related.  The reason for the relationship is simple and easy to understand.   They are all comprised of a common ingredient the…. Mother Commodity However history has shown that there is many inter market relationships that are not as obvious.  The reason for the relationship may not be as clear and, like many legends, could be subject to interpretation.  They also are not necessarily as tight or as in sync as the aforementioned markets but nonetheless they do exist.   Earlier in my career, back in the 80?s, I was fortune enough to work along side what we now refer to as an ?Old School Trader?.  The type of trader who would study not just the chart formations when trading a...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

wstreetboy

6 0
A better example of understanding economics and finance is Robert Shiller's articles in the Wall Street Journal.
Shiller also did an interview with Bobby Ilich on "Words from the Wise" on Wallstradio.net