The only way is up SP500 FTSE

count12

33 1
I would not want to be short the SP500....she is heading up to the 2300- 2350 level.
Going to start real soon I feel. Just my opinion.:LOL:

tomorton

Legendary member
8,143 1,227
My trend-following criteria say Buy. Its just a matter of picking your entry price. Nobody should be short still / yet (except maybe some intra-day trades on the right day).

tomorton

Legendary member
8,143 1,227
EUR price is very weak and minor USD pairs are strongly up so far today so good probability, yes.

ptlambi

28 3
My trend-following criteria say Buy. Its just a matter of picking your entry price. Nobody should be short still / yet (except maybe some intra-day trades on the right day).

Intra Day shorts have been working mostly but at the Moment every Fund manager and his Dog are piling in ;)

fxstrategist

Established member
603 16
the trade may be getting too crowded, so just be attentive.

pennycapitalist

39 15
If every trader knows the market is going up, and if every trader puts his money where his opinion is, then every trader would be long. If everyone is long today, who will buy tomorrow? Is this not the stuff of a reversal? It just seems classical!

tomorton

Legendary member
8,143 1,227
Hi pennycapitalist - Not everyone will be long and not everyone stays long forever. All trends have pull-backs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock