The Next US President

Trump has rang Theresa May today and invited her to the white house for a meeting.....Apparently we were 10th on the list.....Behind Turkey, Australia, South Korea, Israel, Ireland, a few others, his grandma and Dominos pizza....

Our special relationship. :whistling

Trump has rang Theresa May today and invited her to the white house for a meeting.....Apparently we were 10th on the list.....Behind Turkey, Australia, South Korea, Israel, Ireland, a few others, his grandma and Dominos pizza....

Our special relationship. :whistling
Bank shares have been pumping in the UK today. All positive news

So where do you guys and the media outlets get all these demographic numbers? In all the elections I voted I have never been asked on a ballot for my sex, race, creed, education etc... Nor does a new voter registration ask for same.

Peter

bc13158681501d45956d27d0c16ccf5e.jpg

Bank shares have been pumping in the UK today. All positive news

Yes, the markets are liking him....He certainly messed up my S&p prediction this week..:sneaky:

Whats public sentiment around where you live Wacky pete ? Any protesting/unrest ?

Yes, the markets are liking him....He certainly messed up my S&p prediction this week..:sneaky:
Well I think it's the catalyst to accelerating a target on a position I've has since August. Gave me an opportunity to add to it too.

is media to blame i don't know..

the lines are blurred b/w reality and reality tv..

i can tell the diff, but is suspect many my fellow "men" cannot

Whats public sentiment around where you live Wacky pete ? Any protesting/unrest ?

Plenty of protests, not all are peaceful. Usual stuff... fires, rioting, assaults, looting. All done by the very same people who complain when they get arrested or hurt by police who are just doing their job.

Peter

killed my s&p prediction too (n)

Well I think it's the catalyst to accelerating a target on a position I've has since August. Gave me an opportunity to add to it too.

I saw your post where you were minus 150 pips.......do you use stops ? or just a large breathing space ?

Plenty of protests, not all are peaceful. Usual stuff... fires, rioting, assaults, looting. All done by the very same people who complain when they get arrested or hurt by police who are just doing their job.

Peter

killed my s&p prediction too (n)
I seen one going around Facebook where a group beat up a guy for voting Trump and then takes his car

Peter

Sorry to hear that....stay safe.... It will only last a few days, They will then become keyboard warriors and put the world to right.

Sorry to hear that....stay safe.... It will only last a few days, They will then become keyboard warriors and put the world to right.

Or maybe not. No presidential candidate has ever encouraged violence the way Trump has. And his supporters have responded. So we'll see.

Fortunately I live in a Democratic state. Our crime is non-prejudicial.

I saw your post where you were minus 150 pips.......do you use stops ? or just a large breathing space ?
I was in this trade almost 700 pips ago but up significantly more as I had multiple runs with profit booking on the way. I do use stops