The most profitable trading system

What's the most profitable trading system of yours? How long have you been using it?

If you like to share, you can post it here in this thread... I'm mostly interested in simple & profitable systems(y)

I recently finished developing my own trading system, so with the extra time I now have on my hands, I've just begun making comparisons to other systems that are out there, starting with a 5-Min Forex Scalping Strategy with Parabolic SAR and MACD.

Obviously, I don't yet know how profitable this system is, but I suppose if someone who does sees this post, they can add their comments. At the very least, it does look relatively simple and seems to hold promise.

I recently finished developing my own trading system, so with the extra time I now have on my hands, I've just begun making comparisons to other systems that are out there, starting with a 5-Min Forex Scalping Strategy with Parabolic SAR and MACD.

Obviously, I don't yet know how profitable this system is, but I suppose if someone who does sees this post, they can add their comments. At the very least, it does look relatively simple and seems to hold promise.

This will not work in the long run. Why? Because it is based on the market acting in a certain way.

The market does not act in a certain way, it acts in numerous ways and if you are serious about trading I suggest your learn the many facets the market present itself and trade it accordingly....Keep in mind the intention of the market is to make it as much confusing as possible, so I suggest you get ready.....GL.

This will not work in the long run. Why? Because it is based on the market acting in a certain way.

The market does not act in a certain way, it acts in numerous ways and if you are serious about trading I suggest your learn the many facets the market present itself and trade it accordingly....Keep in mind the intention of the market is to make it as much confusing as possible, so I suggest you get ready.....GL.

if you build up enough experience and look at specific markets in the correct way .....they are not as confusing as most believe...in fact they are as predictable as hell :smart:

N

based on your posts to date Will I think the systems you are developing will kick the cr*p out of this kind of stuff......

N

in my opinion you have to mix a few ingredients in to be a good consistent and profitable trader

I believe that some indicators used correctly will get you in the Trading Area/Zone

but for me its still Price action and bags of screentime / experience that helps you pull the trigger

N

if you build up enough experience and look at specific markets in the correct way .....they are not as confusing as most believe...in fact they are as predictable as hell :smart:

N

how much will it cost us?.......:sleep:

Should we be using one of your indicators to make it clear? :sleep:

Only joking, how are you old goat?

in my opinion you have to mix a few ingredients in to be a good consistent and profitable trader

I believe that some indicators used correctly will get you in the Trading Area/Zone

but for me its still Price action and bags of screentime / experience that helps you pull the trigger

N

They might but what is the point in using them, once you know how to read classic technicality you do not need them, they are late and they will only confuse a bit more.....

Indicators = stabilisers while learning the ropes

profitable trading system = through your eyeballs & in your brain

My 2 cents to this conversation.

The technicals be it indicator based or price structure based, are only as good as their alignment with market expectations. Market expectations are not driven by technical factors.

A technical trading system will always give a mixture of signals regardless of the inclusion of indicators. The profitability depends on the traders ability to find the right balance of managing costs, risk, and profit. The problem is market dynamics are in constant flux and if a trader doesn't tune into the changing variables then they can't expect to maintain the balance necessary to make money. This is why rigid systems fail and in fact why so many technical based traders are unprofitable. You can tune your methods until pigs fly and you still won't have an edge. Until you are able to digest and translate market information in a dynamic way you will forever lose money.

As an example for those learning to trade. Let's say you are in a short with 15 ticks in the green and another 15 to your target. Assuming of course you are day trading

The trade has a 15 tick stop but do you lock in profit or give some room? Locking in profit seems the sensible thing to do but a sudden change in context or order flow will likely take you out. If this trade was to work out for you then you need a good supply of sellers and no context changing events on the horizon. How do you know if those 2 factors are on your side if you don't know the current context and don't have sight on market changing events?

So you decide to lock in profit and the context changes from a data release or a scheduled speech (to name just 2). The change in context results in a momentary blip that causes your stop to get hit and then continuation to your target. So now you have effectively employed a protective strategy that has worked against your expectations. If the next trade is a loss then you might be flat on the day.

If you based your trade on market context then you might have employed a stop strategy that is really a failsafe instead of being protective. Keeping in tune with context you would have walked away with 30 ticks profit or perhaps more if the change in context further supported your trade. If the context was against your trade then you might have had the chance to get out of the trade before your stop is taken out and might have locked in profit.

The context could have been neutral to your position but it might also stop sellers who you need to get to your target because they now feel the potential is no longer there. Now do you sit on the trade or do you get out. If you know the context then the decision should be clear or at least you should be aware of what's happening.

You have to be dynamic and you can only be dynamic if you tap into the same information that drives buyers and sellers. A technical setup could be perfect but if there are major market moving events on the horizon then the question should be is this trade valid.

Be dynamic in your trading decisions and you will have more success.

If you're looking for a Master Key to unlock any market which uses Quantum Mechanics, Classic Physics, Phi, Elliot Wave, and Vortex 9 math...I suggest calling this individual. His accuracy is insane! His system is not cheap as it costs 15k, however you will get one on one training. You will also have access to a forum/chat with all of his clients who have made a killing already and are always happy to help you dial in the method. Tell him Adam sent you. He will give you a live demonstration...the system sells itself. His website is:

"Quantum Mechanics, Classic Physics, Phi, Elliot Wave, and Vortex 9 math" ...........truly amazing and only £15K !

Last edited by a moderator:
The market isn't as unpredictable as people think, there's order inside of chaos.

That's absolutely true but it doesn't cost £15k to find out.

IMHO anyone with such a fantastic system would just trade it quietly & get rich wouldn't they? Why have the bother of dealing with punters having most likely more money than common sense?

He wants to share what he's learned. All I'm saying is that if you want to see a live demo of something that will blow your mind you're more than welcome to check it out. If you want to use what you see to have an edge on the financial markets, well...that costs money

Is he from Nigeria?

He wants to share what he's learned. All I'm saying is that if you want to see a live demo of something that will blow your mind you're more than welcome to check it out. If you want to use what you see to have an edge on the financial markets, well...that costs money
I watched the promo video on your site Thermal11. Well, if I'm honest, I only watched about half of it. I'd have struggled to get to the end and kept my prawn supper down - it was that nauseous.

I'm afraid you'll have no joy peddling this nonsense here.
Tim.

Always keep an eye open for how the big boys are performing, keep googling their status. I would also suggest to trade in different markets, you never know where it works best for you.