The Most Annoying Thing?

SOCRATES said:
What you are trying to do is to earn a crust, as you put it, without brainwork.

if you do not like solving riddles you ought not to be looking at markets at all, let alone thinking of trading.

It depends on the type of riddle there is to solve. I end up trying to solve whatever you are trying to say, most of the time.

Solving trading riddles isn't going to be helped by wrapping the answers, if there is one, in an assortment of mysterious prose, the solution to which can only be found by those able to solve a Times crossword puzzle in thirty minutes.

Now I know why there are so many crossword puzzlers on the 8.10 to London Bridge every morning. And why so many fund managers are in such ill repute!

Split

the most annoying thing .? selling a stock too early.has always made me very upset ...LET YOUR PROFFITS RUN. i know its corny old saying .but gee its true .,if your in a uptrender .sit back open a ale and enjoy the ride 4 however long it is a day or a year .watch the $$$ roll in .just be carefull not to do my MOST ANOYING THING ..ergo sell too early and cut the head off your potential proffits..regards :) sally :)

spunkyblonde said:
the most annoying thing .? selling a stock too early.has always made me very upset ...LET YOUR PROFFITS RUN. i know its corny old saying .but gee its true .,if your in a uptrender .sit back open a ale and enjoy the ride 4 however long it is a day or a year .watch the $$$ roll in .just be carefull not to do my MOST ANOYING THING ..ergo sell too early and cut the head off your potential proffits..regards :) sally :)
This comes with experience. When you become familiar with the instrument you are trading, you begin to develop an affinity with it. It begins to "talk to you" and to indicate to you how far it is going to travel and how soon. As this skill is the result of experience, there is no subsitute for it. You just have to put in the hours to familiarise yourself fully before you are able to get the clues.

Again, I know that this is not what people would like to be told or to hear, but it is fact.

Besides, if you do get out too early, there is nothing to stop you getting back in again if your original decision to exit is proved to be incorrect and a suitable re-entry point presents itself .

This comes with experience. When you become familiar with the instrument you are trading, you begin to develop an affinity with it. It begins to "talk to you" and to indicate to you how far it is going to travel and how soon. As this skill is , there is no subsitute for it. You just have to put in the hours to familiarise yourself fully before you are able to get the clues.

Again, I know that this is not what people would like to be told or to hear, but it is fact.

thanks SOCRATES i agree totally ..one needs to put the time into closely studying .getting to know well the way a security works /mooves .and the experience..?? agree ..it is just one thing money cant buy ..but as the saying goes EXPERIENCE PAYS
:eek: SALLY

Spunkyblonde?????????????.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying hard not to say it or even think it! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What a distraction when trading!

Now I'm annoyed.

spunkyblonde said:
thanks SOCRATES i agree totally ..one needs to put the time into closely studying .getting to know well the way a security works /mooves .and the experience..?? agree ..it is just one thing money cant buy ..but as the saying goes EXPERIENCE PAYS
:eek: SALLY
Additionally, I would conclude that traders are born, not made....nudge. But because nearly all of it is invisble it only serves to make the guesswork more peverse.