The great 100th post

ilia king

As this is my Great 100th Post, I catching up to you Bramble - however my threads have not been as wise as yours. I would like to say a great thank you to all the T2W. This has been a great site to help me with my trading. As I am now considered a 'Senior Member' :cheesy:, I would think that my threads should become more intelligent :cheesy: . Hope I am not giving any ideas to the Staff, and I mean no Ideas, but I would actually pay for a website forum like this. OMG what did I write?

Once again thanks to all the members, and the staff . Some members have been a great, great help and without them I would have never ever got this far - when I first came to this site I was amazed at how the members where willing to help.

I hope I haven't bored you too long with this thread but its my 100th - I am know considered a 'Senior Member'

Thanks to everyone and a good night :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: (tears of happiness)

P.S Sorry if i copied ur Idea Bramble, but it was so good - and you have a lot of friends on this site :!: