The great 100th post

ilia king

327 0
As this is my Great 100th Post, I catching up to you Bramble - however my threads have not been as wise as yours. I would like to say a great thank you to all the T2W. This has been a great site to help me with my trading. As I am now considered a 'Senior Member' :cheesy:, I would think that my threads should become more intelligent :cheesy: . Hope I am not giving any ideas to the Staff, and I mean no Ideas, but I would actually pay for a website forum like this. OMG what did I write?

Once again thanks to all the members, and the staff . Some members have been a great, great help and without them I would have never ever got this far - when I first came to this site I was amazed at how the members where willing to help.

I hope I haven't bored you too long with this thread but its my 100th - I am know considered a 'Senior Member'

Thanks to everyone and a good night :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: (tears of happiness)

P.S Sorry if i copied ur Idea Bramble, but it was so good - and you have a lot of friends on this site :!:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock