The euro

The European union is insane ... They committed financial suicide ... Please grow some food if you can. I love everyone and don't want to see anyone suffer. I will help as many people as possible. The Euro is getting ready to tank hard.

The European union is insane ... They committed financial suicide ... Please grow some food if you can. I love everyone and don't want to see anyone suffer. I will help as many people as possible. The Euro is getting ready to tank hard.
God bless you all ... I am praying for you ...

And BTW, they had a forex trading competition here some years ago and I won it ... LOL

I was right and the USD has been going down for last several months...but I think it is getting close to a reversal...I guess the fed is going to keep hiking or you could believe Elliottwave theory... Either way, the dollar is going to get stronger for a few months.

Honestly this whole fiat system is going to collapse at some point and Noone knows when or what the repercussions will be...

This is why I keep imploring you to be self sufficient. I want us all to be ok...

I am looking at charts right now and the eur/usd is topping and the Aussie is topping also, ,, so the USD looks strong for several months even though it is crap...LOL

There are thousands of us to every one of you "elites"...you people are Satanists and you think you you rule the world...Jesus rules the world,,, you guys are delusional. He was here with God and he created the world we know...

Please read your Bible in Europe... Your country is collapsing right now because you don't believe in God.... and the United States is right behind you...

The Euro is about to start going back down against the US dollar... Probably for months.

And the Aussie... seems like the usd is not done yet, because it is a race to the bottom.......

Thought I would share with readers of this thread how I see the EURO in the triplet

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD

I attach three sets of charts I use to determine the short and long term trends of these 3 FX pairs.

For each FX pair.....

To the left you will see the long term trend channel (LTTC) in green calculated 1 week into the future using historic 1 week H/L/C data. The top, middle, bottom and range of the LTTC for next week are shown above this chart.

On the right you will see the short term trend channel (STTC) in blue calculated 1 day into the future using historic 1 day H/L/C data. You can also see the green LTTC overlaid onto this chart. The top, middle, bottom and range of the STTC for tomorrow are shown above this chart.

I have found that all FX pairs will trend above the middle of their LTTC and STTC when they are long term and short term bullish. And trend below the middle of their LTTC and STTC when they are long term and short term bearish.

Looking at all three charts you can see that this triplet of FX pairs has been dominated in the long term by the USD. Buying USD until October last year and now selling USD.

EURGBP has been a bystander oscillating about the top and bottom of its STTC and LTTC.

Of the 3 FX pairs only EURUSD shows the best bullish trend at both the short and long terms.

GBPUSD is starting to show signs of bearishness and EURGBP has support onthe middle of its LTTC.

Let's see what happens.

gka

Attachments

• 2023-01-30-gbpusd.PNG
    2023-01-30-gbpusd.PNG
    68.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 2023-01-30-eurgbp.PNG
    2023-01-30-eurgbp.PNG
    68.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 2023-01-30-eurusd.PNG
    2023-01-30-eurusd.PNG
    69.1 KB · Views: 23