The euro

1963Falcon

The European union is insane ... They committed financial suicide ... Please grow some food if you can. I love everyone and don't want to see anyone suffer. I will help as many people as possible. The Euro is getting ready to tank hard.

1963Falcon

The European union is insane ... They committed financial suicide ... Please grow some food if you can. I love everyone and don't want to see anyone suffer. I will help as many people as possible. The Euro is getting ready to tank hard.
God bless you all ... I am praying for you ...

1963Falcon

I was right and the USD has been going down for last several months...but I think it is getting close to a reversal...I guess the fed is going to keep hiking or you could believe Elliottwave theory... Either way, the dollar is going to get stronger for a few months.

1963Falcon

Honestly this whole fiat system is going to collapse at some point and Noone knows when or what the repercussions will be...

1963Falcon

I am looking at charts right now and the eur/usd is topping and the Aussie is topping also, ,, so the USD looks strong for several months even though it is crap...LOL

1963Falcon

There are thousands of us to every one of you "elites"...you people are Satanists and you think you you rule the world...Jesus rules the world,,, you guys are delusional. He was here with God and he created the world we know...

1963Falcon

Please read your Bible in Europe... Your country is collapsing right now because you don't believe in God.... and the United States is right behind you...

1963Falcon

And btw..BTW... the EURO and the Aussie are about to collapse...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks