The Delta Phenomenon by Willes Welder

According to my ITD cable count we are coming down to ITD6 Low on the move down, next MTD10 is also down, so we are travelling in the direction of a highier timeframe, and we are also on the 3rd of 3rd EW, with fibs indicating the area of 9400 within the next few days (around 21 April), then retacement,ITD7 High(around 25 April)might come quicker as it goes against the direction of MTD, which also should be EW4 of 3rd, after which comes ITD8 Low (after the first decade of may)might come later as it travels in the direction of a highier time frame, EW5of the 3rd, thus completing the EW3. Please take care to do your own counts as I am stil a learner of this approach. It is too early to calculate fibs on the other ITDs except of the coming ITD6. Please note that Delta indicates only time and price targets are worked out with the use of EW and Fibs, which are also used to further pinpoint time projections too. The normal rule apply to the interpretarion of the 3EW, especially in respect of what might follow after it.
Happy trading to all,
2be

This count looks suspicious, as the ITD 6 might have arrived earlier. Afters todays close there shall be some confirmation.

The ITD cable count has been achieved, as ITD6 has arrived a bit earlier, that is well within the rules of Delta. My uncertaintity was related to the EW count, as there is a likely scenario that the EW3 has been achieved. I have expected this 3EW to be a bit longer, but here we are, I have not been cought by my expectations, as the fibs and 4hr chart has provided enough warning of this reversal. Cable has been able to cover rather a lot of groundwithin the last 2/3 days, moving to the next High at some speed with conviction. That is the positive side of Delta, once one is aware ot the direction, the advantages are clear to see. Caution, one must alewys use filters, to maximise this approach.
Have a great weekend everyone, and many good trades in the coming weeks.
2be :)