The Daily Index Trader

Please add me to the list.

Bought DIT last week, not got my Gekko account open yet, so no trades so far. Though after the last two weeks, reckon that's a good thing. Hoping I can get in on a winning week this week, good luck to all.

Steve.

Please add me to the list.

Bought DIT last week, not got my Gekko account open yet, so no trades so far. Though after the last two weeks, reckon that's a good thing. Hoping I can get in on a winning week this week, good luck to all.

Steve.

Welcome Steve,

your on the list. CAC is still in play. Good luck (y)

Hi everyone
another Newbie I'm afraid with a question. I am just about to take the plunge and purchase DIT after alot of googling and reading through all your positive comments. I've come across someone selling DIT for considerably less than the advertised £287, it comes on a cd-rom includes everything except access to members area and email support. I'm not out to get this on the cheap especially as all of you have paid the full price, I came across it by accident looking for something else, but what do you guys think? (too good to be true?)

Many thanks
Russ

Hi everyone
another Newbie I'm afraid with a question. I am just about to take the plunge and purchase DIT after alot of googling and reading through all your positive comments. I've come across someone selling DIT for considerably less than the advertised £287, it comes on a cd-rom includes everything except access to members area and email support. I'm not out to get this on the cheap especially as all of you have paid the full price, I came across it by accident looking for something else, but what do you guys think? (too good to be true?)

Many thanks
Russ

Hi Greenlight,

Firstly I would report this seller to Daily Index Trader, they may be selling the real system but you will be supporting the people who have ripped off the system and not the real owners at DailyIndexTrader.co.uk. £287 may seem expensive to some people but you get a full 45 day trial, if it doesn't work out for you then you can return it for a full refund no questions asked. I think also they said if you do not make £500 profit in this time they will also refund you.

just got taken out of the CAC...oh well, let's wait for tomorrow, or for our favourite day of the week Wednesday with quadruple stakes :)

Hi All
purchased DIT last wk, still getting to grips with the system, so haven't traded yet. Hope this is the one that makes regular profits! Please put me on the list for the private forum.

I fully support c0py on this. The terms given by Thames Publishing make it a risk free trial if you use a demo account for the first 45 days. The author, Martin, has obviously worked very hard to get it to this stage and i think it is only fair that the rewards should go to him and not those merchants that fancy a quick buck. If there are any questions to be asked, Martin is always on hand and does provide prompt responses and if there are any amendments or updates to the system you would not get these with a duplicate copy.

Thanks c0py for your thoughts and advice. It's good to get someone else's perspective and your right I don't want to support people who have ripped off the owners of DIT that doesn't sit well with me, I got pulled in by the price!

Going to buy the legit one now and have peace of mind.

Thanks again

just got taken out of the CAC...oh well, let's wait for tomorrow, or for our favourite day of the week Wednesday with quadruple stakes :)

hi hazzy,

I'm still in my CAC trade. Your stop must have been a lot nearer. What time did you enter the market?

Hi Steve -

Entry was 3650.50
Stop was 3661.45

I entered in bang on 9.15 ( i do the prep piece at 9.14)

Where is your stop for the CAC?

Hi there, I bought DIT last week, how do I become a member of DIT forum, thanks

Hi princetrader,

this is an open forum for anyone but we're applying to have a private forum so more detailed exchanges about the system can take place. I'll put you on the list of those wanting to join the private forum and when it's up and running I'll notify everyone.

Good luck with your trading (y)

Thanks c0py for your thoughts and advice. It's good to get someone else's perspective and your right I don't want to support people who have ripped off the owners of DIT that doesn't sit well with me, I got pulled in by the price!

Going to buy the legit one now and have peace of mind.

Thanks again

Good to hear Greenlight, you will have all the support you need on here to make this as profitable as we can for you.