THE BUY ZONE - TheRumpledOne

The link is not on this site, and we are not allowed to post links to other websites here, but if you google TRO buy zone or The Rumpledone BUYZONE you will get the link to the site or have a look at his profile for the website with the link.

The link is not on this site, and we are not allowed to post links to other websites here, but if you google TRO buy zone or The Rumpledone BUYZONE you will get the link to the site or have a look at his profile for the website with the link.

Ever wonder why people do not search the net?

I really like the rumpled one.... Wonder if this may be a genetic flaw in my character??? Thanks for all the information....

Wow!

Reading this thread is scary. No wonder why 95% don't make it. The inability to follow simple rules for consistently profiting in the Forex, speaks volumes. TRO basically gives you the thing on a silver platter, posts charts showing the results and many still don't get it! What an amazing community. TRO, must be somewhere shaking his head in total amazement.

Been there, TRO. Done that - ain't going back. Teaching people how to trade can sometimes lead to high levels of stress, when you do something outside of conventional wisdom. Kudos to you for trying, however.

My 76 pips worth.

Wow!

Reading this thread is scary. No wonder why 95% don't make it. The inability to follow simple rules for consistently profiting in the Forex, speaks volumes. TRO basically gives you the thing on a silver platter, posts charts showing the results and many still don't get it! What an amazing community. TRO, must be somewhere shaking his head in total amazement.

Been there, TRO. Done that - ain't going back. Teaching people how to trade can sometimes lead to high levels of stress, when you do something outside of conventional wisdom. Kudos to you for trying, however.

My 76 pips worth.

That was BEFORE I found out that TRO was total UNETHICAL FRAUD. So, obviously, after being educated about his demeanor and capacity for Piracy and Theft, I retract 100% of the above statement.

There is nothing (absolutely) nothing wrong with trading from the Daily, Weekly and Monthly highs or lows. The problem for the Rat, is that it cannot measure the high density probability for retracement and where that retracement is most likely to show up. Newbies, BEWARE! Have Avery, code an EA for you. Or, tell Avery to have Occam's Razor, code the Rat EA for you. Then, run it through MT4s back-tester. Look at the inverse equity curve that Avery's Rat Rules yield and then ask yourself - is this the way a Newbie should approach the market?

Of course, you can always point you web browser to Avery's PayPal account and pay for the "Donational" indicators that he Ripped and Burned from others - some of them have even been altered and made worse than the originals, but you won't know this or understand this, until you lift the covers on this guy and his Kreslik connection.

BEWARE, Newbie.

Well, I guess your whining about being scammed was also "your 76 pips worth" :LOL:

Who said anything about being scammed? I guess reading & comprehension is not your strong suit. If you can't read, or understand what's been written - the last place on earth you'd want to be is on a forum.

If I took the time to post all the failed Rat trades, as you take the time to post the successful Rat trades, the end result would be Whiplash hell for those silly enough to think that you can trade this way without having any idea where the bottom or top will be.

Bottom Fishing, called Trading Like a Rat. Top Fishing, called Trading Like a Rat. This was being done before you were born, son. All the cute flashing light don't change that fact. Its Bottom/Top Fishing. Nothing - absolutely nothing new. Buy Zone? Bottom Zone. Sell Zone? Top Zone. LOL, what's new?

Ask anyone having any experience in COT. Ask anyone having any experience on the floor of the Futures - especially, the Futures. You've successfully repacked an age old idea and spun it like it was something you created, Avery. That, all by itself, smells of ulterior motive. Why would anyone be interested in selling their indicators, if they worked so well?

To all the massively uneducated traders out there who fell for this "Donational" prankster: Get Smart! Get a Grip! Go to the library and pick one of many books on trading that helps you understand what Bottom/To Fishing looks like. I developed indicators along these lines, years ago and was discussing them in public, years ago. There is Zero new about this stuff, folks. Zero.

This works great - in a sideways market. But, when your Rat gets caught on the wrong side of the "Buy Zone" during a market when ballistic is the only word that aptly describes current market behavior, then you will get yourself Whiplashed to death. Telling people that all they need is a "Horizontal Line," and Bottom/Top Fishing approach to the market, is not only foolish, but dangerous.

The other glaring problem with this is that newbies are being told to Buy or Sell on a reversal candle at the previous candles Daily high or Daily low, set a 10 pips stop and "take whatever profit you can get." Whose "Daily High," and whose "Daily Low?" Is my closing your close? Is my Daily High your Daily High? Of course, not. This all depends on which platform you use and how your intermediary likes to segment their bars of data. So, if either the High or Low is not objectively defined for all traders of the Rat method, then you've got people out there who think they are trading the same method - when in fact, they are not.

Where is the RAT EA Equity Curve thread?

This is antiquated - the whole method. It is childlike. There are far superior locations in the market for Bottom or Top Fishing, or for trading the Lower Shadow or Upper Shadow of the Daily bar, without getting Whiplashed to death.

The longer I trade the markets, the more I realize that these forums are a breeding ground for 3 types of people.
1. People that want to take money from the unsuspecting.
2. Newbies that think they have learned something, and want to look like a badazz.
3. Traders that are either profitable or not, and bash every idea that hits the forum.

What a grand place for new traders to go to learn something along the way and try not to become one of the "95%".
I personally have figured out how to be profitable, using only indicators found in any trading package on the planet. I also at one point, was described as number 2 above. Now I just trade, and keep my knowledge and method to myself, as there are many traders here that bash the hell out of it because they don't understand it. I also learned to avoid the forums like the plague. This thread is perfect example of what to avoid in the forums.
So, without furthur ado, I am mouse clicking my way the hell out of here.
CYA

usdjpy-h1-fxdirectdealer.png

So simple yet so profitable...