The best broker for FX

I'm looking for a broker, jeffsmith posted number of messages about AvaFx, I would be interested if anyone else is of the same opinion as him or the contrary
cheers

the reason jeffsmith has posted that is because if you use his code he'll get a rebate in brokerage

its an old trick even that TRO guy used to recommend MBT with some code but he at least used to openly declare he would benefit with a rebate where as jeffsmith is not disclosing this

be careful

Hi All

I would like to know which broker are offering the lowest spreads specially on the GBP pairs. When you add a reply, please give the name of the Broker and the spreads if possible.

With best regards..

Manipulation of Broker Recommendations by Elite Trader

Several of my Traders friends have posted their " NOT Recommended" comments on ET Forums for a Forex/Futures Broker: AMP Trading (n) and they noticed that ET keeps deleting them and only posting the good comments.They did not even get any feedback from EliteTrader.com Administration for their actions ! :-0

This is clearly a very bad business practice and a violation of their own Forum rules.

And this is another reason why T2W is better in all respects and more professional Forum.

I noticed all of this too ideal.... I've been using the demo for a bit and am still hesitant to go live simply because of all this speculation. Hopefully in time we'll begin to hear better reviews (and not all from the same person). Good Luck!

Don't just rely on others reviews, it is up to you to do the correct due diligence...walk the distance, however long it takes you, hey it's your money and I'm pretty sure you put blood, sweat and tears to make it, make sure the broker you choose is the one that answers the most "yeses" to your needs. Every ones needs are different remember, so look at what is important for you.

I have just signed up with Oanda, very very happy.
I use Ninja for my analysis, and Oanda to place orders.

Can't fault Oanda's customer service, spreads, etc.
Just not sure if I should be wanting anymore leverage than the max they offer (50:1)........ I don't think I should be but, probably plenty ;)

Stay away from ODL! .... cr@ppiest platform I've ever seen...

Could you elaborate a bit? Ive been using ODL Securities MT4 demo for about 3 weeks now and so far seems ok. Ive only tried Alpari, FXCM and ODL Sec so far, and both FXCM and ODL seem fine but being a newb I probably am missing something.

Cheers!

I am surprised that no attantion has been payed to DBFX of UBS. One cannot spreadbet there, but they are among giants in Fx and your funds are save in their hands. While spreadbetting is ok, the real amounts have to be in safe hands.

I am surprised that no attantion has been payed to DBFX of UBS. One cannot spreadbet there, but they are among giants in Fx and your funds are save in their hands. While spreadbetting is ok, the real amounts have to be in safe hands.

giants use Electronic Broking Services (EBS)and reuters 3000

the institutional platform of UBS is UBS FX trader

I use three brokers for redundancy and diversifying my funds, Dukascopy, MBT and FXCM Active Trade.
My recommendation is to stick with commission based and ECN brokers.

yo,
almost all FX brokers provide decent spreads, which tighten over time as competitions grows. and due to the same reason, every broker would try to have the best customer service.

i use easy forex cos i liked the interface and the ease of the system, no fees/comm. + they allow gold, silver n oil (wti)

has any one ever gotten problems withdrawing profits from these brokers. Who does send your money the fastest?

money zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom me! :cheesy:

has any one ever gotten problems withdrawing profits from these brokers. Who does send your money the fastest?

money zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom me! :cheesy:

my current forex broker,thru local centre, paid my withdrawals in less than 2 hours.

how about that? And I am doing it almost everyday... :LOL:

I am very happy with my current broker Deltastock. They have good spreads and conditions, also an option trading on Level 2. I got also 20% bonus for opening an initial account :)

yo,
almost all FX brokers provide decent spreads, which tighten over time as competitions grows. and due to the same reason, every broker would try to have the best customer service.

i use easy forex cos i liked the interface and the ease of the system, no fees/comm. + they allow gold, silver n oil (wti)

True, competitiveness has created great spreads for us the traders, and yes most of them are very close to each other, so who to choose? Well, for me the difference will be the quality of execution, that is what will make or break your trade, as well as the number and quality of liquidity providers the broker has. I believe that with ACM I have found the right balance to give me, in my opinion, excellent trading conditions.

BTW, my broker allows scalping, meaning that I am able to come in and out very quickly and they have never done or said a thing to me in that regard.

I tried FXCM, Finotec, Dukascopy, Oanda, FxOpen, Instaforex, Masterforex, Alpari, MBTrading, Hotspotretail, IBFx and Marketiva in my trading carrier. Finally I have come to just right brokers.

If you can afford $25k minimum account size with minimum trade size of $100,000 then LondonCapitalGroup is the best. ( Spreads and conditions many times better than Dukascopy or HotspotFXi)
If you want to mini account and can afford $10k minimum account size, then Prime Brokerage solution from ODL securities Prime Brokerage is the best.
Both of the above will give you direct interbank access with Currenex or Integral platform.
For lesser than $10k accounts, I would suggest to settle with Marketiva or Masterforex (Both are market makers but both have superb trading conditions and very very competitive spreads).

So spread wise, I find LondonCapitalGroup followed by FCStone, followed by HotspotFxi followed by Dukascopy if you trade standard lots.
For mini, ODL will give you tightest under prime brokerage solution (By spreads I also include the commissions and thus MB Trading will not make into my list)!

Regards,
FxGiant

I have tried many FOREX companies and i have to say that the best company for both platform and service is Finotec. very satisfied with these guys they have good spreads and conditions.