The best broker for FX

If searched on the internet you will find a huge list of forex brokers. From this list most of the brokers are nice with which you can trade. Like i am trading online with AVAFX, i know that people say it is not good other brokers are good to trade. But i do not care because i have the knowledge about this market i know how to trade this market. I take trades according to my strategy and manage my invested funds. I don't mind how the broker is and what people say about it.

It seems that you dont know what a joke is :sleep:

Good experience so far with Alpari UK and good account opening experience with FXPro (in Cyprus). Horrible short-lived experience with ODL UK when they decided overnight that they didn't like a particular EA and unilaterally closed around 120 accounts without even the courtesy of a phone call. First I knew was trades getting bounced after submission.

I had a good experience with AVAFX and still working with it and satisfied with its services. Some times having problems with their trading platforms as their downloading speed is interrupted.

Good experience so far with Alpari UK and good account opening experience with FXPro (in Cyprus). Horrible short-lived experience with ODL UK when they decided overnight that they didn't like a particular EA and unilaterally closed around 120 accounts without even the courtesy of a phone call. First I knew was trades getting bounced after submission.

what EA's are we talking about regarding ODL?

I use Gain aka Forex.com because they are heavily capitalized and I prefer the software, however they have a dealing desk and will stop you out. The worst thing about Gain is that they lock you out of news events so if you're on the wrong side you just watch helplessly as your trade goes 150 pips past your stop loss.

I use FXCM as well because they do not take positions against you and you can trade the news. I would use them primarily but the software hurts my eyes. You get a lot of helpful information from them as well. You can get access to their signals, SSI and technical analyzer by opening a live account even if you never fund it ;)

Really the spreads are about the same with both..

Horrible short-lived experience with ODL UK when they decided overnight that they didn't like a particular EA and unilaterally closed around 120 accounts without even the courtesy of a phone call. First I knew was trades getting bounced after submission.

wow
And what happened to profits? Have they paid it out?

I use Gain aka Forex.com because they are heavily capitalized and I prefer the software, however they have a dealing desk and will stop you out. The worst thing about Gain is that they lock you out of news events so if you're on the wrong side you just watch helplessly as your trade goes 150 pips past your stop loss.

I use FXCM as well because they do not take positions against you and you can trade the news. I would use them primarily but the software hurts my eyes. You get a lot of helpful information from them as well. You can get access to their signals, SSI and technical analyzer by opening a live account even if you never fund it ;)

I liked one thing you have written that you are also trading with FXCM. If you are having a mini account with both the brokers then it is good to have two accounts with different brokers. In spite of opening a standard account with one broker. Because a standard account requires lots of money to open an account and trading as well.

With mini accounts you can trade mini lots and trade safely. And your investment will be less. With this you will learn more how to trade this market and will be able to build your own trading strategy.

FXCM Micro lots ?

I understand they have a MICRO LOT trading facility now but it appears trades go through a dealing desk.
Anyone tried the micro lot facility ?

Avafx is the subsidiary of a finance company in isreal call clalfinance u can access thier website at www.clalfinance.com, they are market maker. but overall they are better than many brokers out there. i am using them seen more than 1 years no major issues or stop hunt only sometime plateform freeze when very volatile hour especially at news time.

Yes i have also observed this that the trading platform of AVAFX gets seize while trading. But that is not the major issue. I have talked to the customer support of this broker they have replied that it is because of some technical problems occurring.

According to me this should not be the issue that it is not a good broker. Friends I have been to the web site of Cal Finance and searched about AVAFX. You are true it is better than other brokers out there.

Last edited:
Anyone had good success or horror stories using FXDD? They seem to be ok on the fills but update rates are slow. Any word before I go live?

FX BRoker

I have been trading with fxopen since almost 2 years now... Never had a single problem with them... There service is excellent and they provide the trader with many facilities...

They have micro accounts..upto 1:500 leverage... Quick executions... Accept many ecurrencies...

Very satisfied so far....
------------------------------

they're located in moscow ... doesn't the transfer in and out create problems

Other than being extremely illiquid, and spreads to match, is it possible to make a fortune on exotic currencies???

Who is the best broker for such trades???

Being an aggresive investor, always looking for ways to retire in this field I've chosen.

Thanks in advance for your replies... Experienced FX traders please respond...

Jonathon :cool:
==============
Experienced fx trader (mike abraham) replying

Fxopen it is a nice broker but people say that there are some disadvantages due to which people say that it is not a nice broker or a fraud. The same thing was with AVAFX it is a nice broker but due to having few disadvantages it not popular between traders.

I look for tight spreads and an ECN.. I like to scalp on a short time frame so I do not mind paying the ECN commissions, but the deal desk spread kills my trading style.

Of course, dealing desk exists because there is a conflict of interest between traders and brokers. ECN gives you the freedom in trading, and I guess it's worth it.

The main thing people look for with the brokers are leverage and spreads how much they are providing. Traders go for these two facilities, which they look with the broker. When I started with real money trading with AVAFX I also went for these two services with this broker.