Teri Ijeoma

MrTwister

3 2
Anybody got experience of her course (Invest With Teri)?
Looks like a get rich quick scam like most courses, but would appreciate any info.

ASGTrade

72 195
Anybody got experience of her course (Invest With Teri)?
Looks like a get rich quick scam like most courses, but would appreciate any info.
Definitely a scam with a ponzi twist. The pointers are all there. Once you start reading such bullshit emotion tugging stories, close the page.
Screenshot_8.png

Reactions: MrTwister

MrTwister

3 2
Yes, I was surprised at how much airtime she's getting doing lots of guest spots on podcasts.

Talking about how she made $80k one day, $35k another, etc. by 'following' the banks trades!

You always wonder why somebody making this type of money would share their knowledge. Her answer seems to be because she's a 'good Samaritan', but if that was the case, why is she charging $3K for the course.

Surely, she'd just give it away for free, considering she's rolling in $85k profit trades on a regular basis... lol

AHAN20

18 0
Yes, I was surprised at how much airtime she's getting doing lots of guest spots on podcasts.

Talking about how she made $80k one day, $35k another, etc. by 'following' the banks trades!

You always wonder why somebody making this type of money would share their knowledge. Her answer seems to be because she's a 'good Samaritan', but if that was the case, why is she charging $3K for the course.

Surely, she'd just give it away for free, considering she's rolling in $85k profit trades on a regular basis... lol
always ask for the trade logs .too many scammers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock