Tennison Dean - Suspect Boiler Room

anley

Watch out everyone, a suspect boiler room called 'Tennison Dean' is on the prowl.

Their website says established in 1976 yet their domain Tennison Dean was first registered 1 year ago - Tennisondean.com - Tennison Dean

Also, nobody linking to them on the web (or talking about them) which is surprising considering they've been aroud for 30+ years :)

No address, not telephone number on their website. How anyone can do business with a financial firm that doesn't provide this information is beyond me.

Jeson Young (maybe that's Jason Young) is calling, his number is + 822 20083233

Trying to push Intel shares but that's most probably a cover, then they'll try and push some crappy shares. Whatever the case invest and I would think that your money will be stolen from you.

Beware everyone and remember GOOGLE IS YOUR FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE IN SUSSING OUT SCAMS.

Other people talking about the potential scam here -

00609734823624 - who calls me?

Believe I took a hit for abt 5000 usd... from these guys. What to do? Believe shd report to police?

Not a lot you can do, who are they and where are they for example? Could be located in Spain or anywhere in the Far east. Don't know what the probabilities are of getting any money back but probably less than 2%.

One strategy that people have used in the past is to play them at their own game. Tell them you've just sold a property and want to try and make some quik money. mention that you'e got at leasst £50k, maybe even £100k to invest. But you're in the process of restructuring your assets and moving them to the Isle of Man. So you need the original money back and to start the whole provess again with new accounts etc.

But you've got to sound convincing. It's a long shot but possibly the only option available.

Good luck

Watch out everyone, a suspect boiler room called 'Tennison Dean' is on the prowl.

Their website says established in 1976 yet their domain Tennison Dean was first registered 1 year ago - Tennisondean.com - Tennison Dean

Also, nobody linking to them on the web (or talking about them) which is surprising considering they've been aroud for 30+ years :)

No address, not telephone number on their website. How anyone can do business with a financial firm that doesn't provide this information is beyond me.

Trying to push Intel shares but that's most probably a cover, then they'll try and push some crappy shares. Whatever the case invest and I would think that your money will be stolen from you.

Beware everyone and remember GOOGLE IS YOUR FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE IN SUSSING OUT SCAMS.

European Mediation - Our Services

anybody had experience with them, is this for real, or another scam co? It says on their website: European-Mediation Limited has been created to assist fraud victims of elaborate scams carried out on an international scale that invariably involves corrupt lawyers, bankers, officials and more. This is not a pleasant business, many people have been defrauded out of their life savings, in some cases taking mortgages out against their family home or businesses, even investing company funds with these confidence tricksters. European Mediation is a mediation company that liases between multiple clients and lawyers to persue compensation for fraud victims. We are not a brokerage house, no-one from European Mediation will offer to buy, trade or switch any investment you have. Anyone know this company?

They operate from a virtual office. Probabilities suggest............

Chances are they'll ask for some sort of up front payment..........

When greed comes knocking at the door, common sense jumps out the back window.

European Mediation - Our Services

anybody had experience with them, is this for real, or another scam co? It says on their website: European-Mediation Limited has been created to assist fraud victims of elaborate scams carried out on an international scale that invariably involves corrupt lawyers, bankers, officials and more. This is not a pleasant business, many people have been defrauded out of their life savings, in some cases taking mortgages out against their family home or businesses, even investing company funds with these confidence tricksters. European Mediation is a mediation company that liases between multiple clients and lawyers to persue compensation for fraud victims. We are not a brokerage house, no-one from European Mediation will offer to buy, trade or switch any investment you have. Anyone know this company?

Almost definitely a SCAM

Their address "72 New Bond Street, Mayfair, London. W1S-1RR" is mentioned in numerous types of other scams..

419 scam: "British Gaming Board" <[email protected]> Re: E-Lottery Winning- Claim Your Prize.
Spam Scams To Avoid - 08/09/2006
Google Answers: Diploma or not

When greed comes knocking at the door, common sense jumps out the back window.

Well, you got that right. I think me, myself and I have better just forget about this episode and move on. I lost about 3000 euros to these mother***ckers (meaning Tennsion dean) so I think I am lucky compared to many others who have lost tens of thousands of dollars /euros/pounds whatever...

Just be aware everyone that ANYONE that contacts you regarding shares you've bought from a boiler room is probably a fruadster as well.

How for example do they know you have the shares and where did they get your telephone number from?

Probable answers - from their files because chances are they're the same thieving scum that sold you the 'shares' in the first place.

If in ANY doubt ask questions here, yes, sometimes we're somewhat harsh on people and sorry for that but we're only being cruel to be kind - WE'RE ON YOUR SIDE :)

PS. Apart from Google being your BEST FRIEND when it comes to initial research behind any broker that cold calls you, use this site Whois lookup and Domain name search and see when the 'broker's' website was first registered, if less than 2 years ago 99% scam, if less than 1 year ago 99.98% scam, if less than 6 months ago then 100% scam.

PS. If any of the thieving boiler room scum are reading this ask yourself this question - how much money do you think we've screwed you out of by continuing to write threads about your operations? Hundreds of thousands, if not a million of two :)

Also, do your parents know that they've raised nothing but a low-life punk thief? Just wish I could be the one to break the news to them.......

Blue Tree Global is also connected to the Tennison Dean conmen.

A fella called Todd Wood is calling people looking to steal money from them. Beware.

don't have a website address for them, chances are it's been taken down.

Just be aware everyone that ANYONE that contacts you regarding shares you've bought from a boiler room is probably a fruadster as well.

How for example do they know you have the shares and where did they get your telephone number from?

Probable answers - from their files because chances are they're the same thieving scum that sold you the 'shares' in the first place.

If in ANY doubt ask questions here, yes, sometimes we're somewhat harsh on people and sorry for that but we're only being cruel to be kind - WE'RE ON YOUR SIDE :)

PS. Apart from Google being your BEST FRIEND when it comes to initial research behind any broker that cold calls you, use this site Whois lookup and Domain name search and see when the 'broker's' website was first registered, if less than 2 years ago 99% scam, if less than 1 year ago 99.98% scam, if less than 6 months ago then 100% scam.

PS. If any of the thieving boiler room scum are reading this ask yourself this question - how much money do you think we've screwed you out of by continuing to write threads about your operations? Hundreds of thousands, if not a million of two :)

Also, do your parents know that they've raised nothing but a low-life punk thief? Just wish I could be the one to break the news to them.......

Hey Anley.

I personally have been contacted by European Mediation, and am a long sufferrer of boiler rooms as you will see from previous posts. They contacted me about a property purchase I made a couple of years ago through an outfit called Red Hot Homes, Long story short, it would seem I may well have lost a deposit there too. However, I did some serious grilling on this lot, so much so that they did make a public statement on one of the Spanish property forums, Spanish property forums - Talk to buyers of off plan investment property Spain The postings themselves are behind a login, but it is free to sign up, just search european mediation when you get in there and the thread comes up.
Try this link direct and see if it comes up - Eye on Spain members area

I have pasted in the two statements they have made:

Statement from European Mediation Limited.09/09/2008

With respect to rumours and speculation that would appear to be circulating concerning the business interests and practices of European Mediation Limited within the unmonitored and unregulated area of public forums.

We would like to clarify the following points.

• European Mediation Limited is an independent mediation company. It is not an investment company, property company or involved in any other kind of business other than the assisting of individuals (and/or companies where applicable) to seek recourse and/or compensation from companies and/or individuals that have been poorly advised with respect to the purchase of an investment. This includes but is not limited to Property/Real Estate Agencies, Property Developers, Timeshare Resale Companies, Land banking Companies and Unregistered/Unlicensed Brokerage Houses. (Boiler Rooms)

• European Mediation Limited is not connected to, has any relationships with, nor is involved in any investment company or individuals in any jurisdiction world wide. This includes both active and inactive companies/individuals in their respective business states at present or in the future.

• European Mediation Limited will not at any point offer to buy, trade, switch, broker or re-sell any investment at any point for any client. We are a mediation company offering defrauded investors the ability to consolidate claims collectively. This is a known and recognised method of pursuance in cases of substantial fraud by companies against individuals.

• European Mediation Limited is and has been at all times willing to co-operate with any and all law enforcement agencies, regardless of jurisdiction with respect to its’ business activities.

• European Mediation Limited is a private registered company under the Companies Act 1985, as per the details below.

European Mediation Limited.
72 New Bond Street.
Mayfair.
London.
W1S-1RR
England.
Registration Number 6669400.
Tel. +44 844 598 9016
Tel. +44 207 122 4034

• European Mediation Limited is a newly formed company to combat miss-selling within many industries, not just the overseas property business. With numerous companies and individuals continuing to manipulate forums and the press in general, it is clearly obvious that such a service is required.

• The European Mediation Limited website has been updated accordingly to reflect the above, including extensive information about how we work and the services we offer.

• As a mediation company, clients interests are protected under the Lawyer/Solicitor processing their claim, as referred by European Mediation Limited. European Mediation Limited makes no claims to be or have been a law firm of any description at any point.

Any individuals, companies or entities are welcome to contact myself either via the company contact details above. I am happy to answer any questions.

James Rogerson.

Executive Manager.
European Mediation Limited.
Tel. +44 844 598 9016
Tel. +44 207 122 4034

The following statement was made after another day or so:

European Mediation Limited Statement 2.

With respect to the preceding questions posted on this forum.

European Mediation Limited will not enter into direct correspondence with individuals or entities, anonymous or otherwise over a public forum, or any other non moderated and/or anonymous arena about any subject of business.

If individuals or entities require answers to any questions, they may as previously stated make an enquiry directly to us which will be responded to. If you wish to post responses from us on this forum, or any other forum to compare notes, you are welcome.

We do appreciate the need and use for forums in general, they are an invaluable tool for the exchange of information. Forums however, as I am sure the owner and anonymous posters will agree, are not suitable places to discuss individual cases.

Given the slanging match that was going on on the forum there as you will see, a bold move by a company if it is a dodgy one. The address I agree is suspect, but on a phone call recently with them, they claim to have licensing from the ministry of justice in the UK being issued to them. That is a serious statement to make. Normally I would whole heartedly agree that a site less than a year old is a scam, but in this case I am wondering. If it is a scam, why make a public statement like that giving names and so on?,
Why claim they have licencing on the way? (no I wont do anything untill i see it of course)
Also, I notice on their site now they have a data protection public registration number, the government in the UK doesnt hand those out willy nilly.

I have been scammed more times than i care to think about now, but despite the grilling i have given these people, it would seem if they are real, and can do what they claim, we might be needing to give them a pat on the back eventually.

I will post as I see and hear more on them.

btw, being a rookie at intl trading, is there any way I can check+get verifeid if I really own the 250 pcs of Intel shares that t+d supposedly have bought on my account?

Looker1, could be real as you say but these days it's so hard to trust anyone.

But from what you say and post then yes, the probabilities seem to suggest that they are legit. But even if they are I would pay special attention to how they charge their fees and money paid upfront is possibly not the way for the indivudual to go about things.

For example, I if I was a qualified lawyer could set up a firm offering to help scammers and I'm 100% legit. I know there are 10,000s of potential clients out there looking for help, so I offer to help them for an advanced fee (plus a % of any money recovered). But I know the chances of success are very limited, for example, if they are caught which country's court system should be used? Thailand's, Laos, Panama, the UK etc?

So perhaps I sit back, take the money in and then do pretty much nothing but tell my clients I'm hard at work.

NOT suggesting that European Mediation are anything but 100% legit but there's plenty of stories over the years of crooked law people.

If I was going to use them I'd research EVERYTHING I could find about them and their directors, including such points as which law school they went to. I would also ask to see documentation of past successes but above all be very wary of their fee structure, fine it it's on results only, anyone can have a large chunk in that situation but payment upfront is another matter.

Good luck everyone.

btw, being a rookie at intl trading, is there any way I can check+get verifeid if I really own the 250 pcs of Intel shares that t+d supposedly have bought on my account?

Call Intel direct and ask for the number of their Registrar. A Registrar is a company that handles all the shares within a company, paperwork and all that etc.

But I would think that they've stolen your cash and just told you the shares have been bought. Beware of these crooks in the future and possibly try and play them at their own game.

When they tell you the intel shares have made a profit, which I think they will (even if they haven't) say 'I'm getting to like this investment game, you guys are good!'. Get them thinking that you're rich and have a lot of cash and want to 'play some more'.

BUT, were talking with your accountant and he's advised that transfer your money into a corporation or to the Isle of Man for tax purposes. Therefore you'll need the original money back to consolidate your money before opening a new account and paying in a crap more cash with which to buy shares.

Something like that anyway, basically a play on their greed.

Good luck

Looker1, could be real as you say but these days it's so hard to trust anyone.

But from what you say and post then yes, the probabilities seem to suggest that they are legit. But even if they are I would pay special attention to how they charge their fees and money paid upfront is possibly not the way for the indivudual to go about things.

For example, I if I was a qualified lawyer could set up a firm offering to help scammers and I'm 100% legit. I know there are 10,000s of potential clients out there looking for help, so I offer to help them for an advanced fee (plus a % of any money recovered). But I know the chances of success are very limited, for example, if they are caught which country's court system should be used? Thailand's, Laos, Panama, the UK etc?

So perhaps I sit back, take the money in and then do pretty much nothing but tell my clients I'm hard at work.

NOT suggesting that European Mediation are anything but 100% legit but there's plenty of stories over the years of crooked law people.

If I was going to use them I'd research EVERYTHING I could find about them and their directors, including such points as which law school they went to. I would also ask to see documentation of past successes but above all be very wary of their fee structure, fine it it's on results only, anyone can have a large chunk in that situation but payment upfront is another matter.

Good luck everyone.

Hi Anley,

Appreciate the post, I am doing as you point out there, checking and waiting, and as you point out, if there was a spurious lawyer, they could do as you suggest. Personally I am no fan of lawyers, but they do have uses of course. As I said, I am going to see exactly what european mediation come back with, I did ask about the jurisdiction side of things as I have stock with a number of companies from over the years, some they had heard of and some not, ranging in jurisdictions from Denmark and as far afield as Panama and funnily enough Laos. There response to that was that there is apparently a fund in place under the EU to compensate fraud victims in the EU provided you are an EU citizen (which I am) similar to the FSA compensation fund in the UK for UK victims if a financial institution goes down. They are apparently sending me more info on this, as I get it I will post and let me know what you think.
The initial thing that they contacted me about regarding property and "Red Hot Homes", it would seem there are a number of people who have been conned there too, the UK police seem to be involved and all sorts, so will see what comes of all of this.

The problem with any compensation scheme is that it's probably only there for registered firms. So if you had money with Barclays stockbrokers and they went down you'd be compensated up to I think £48k. But if some non-existanst, non-rgulated company steals your cash, or goes under (which it can't really do as it's not a proper company) then no go.

As for Laos, it was a hotspot for boiler room operations until about 5 years ago. And why not with modern communications, the Police and anyone else can easily be paid off.

An English guy called Michael Newman made millions out of his Laos operations but must have done something wrong with the autorities there (probably didn't pay his fair share) and so got a 7 year jail sentence in a stinking rat invested Laos prision - Michael Newman Jailed - Boiler Room Headman Incarcirated in Laos.

Michael Newman - ForeignPrisoners.com

Check out the shattered picture of his former self.

But then got very ill due to the conditions and died -

UK Prisoner dies in Laos prison - soc.culture.thai | Google Groups

Sorry to sound heartless but good riddance to scum like this.

Last edited:
European Mediation Limited

Hi,

I've just been approached by European Mediation Limited who claims the help people who have been ripped off by fraudalent companies. From what I see the company is registered in Aug 2008, the address on the web site does not match the one on 192.com, they have not filed necessary registration documents, etc. Smells scam long way to me....

If anybody else have any experience from them, please let us know.

Almost definitely a SCAM

Their address "72 New Bond Street, Mayfair, London. W1S-1RR" is mentioned in numerous types of other scams..

419 scam: "British Gaming Board" <[email protected]> Re: E-Lottery Winning- Claim Your Prize.
Spam Scams To Avoid - 08/09/2006
Google Answers: Diploma or not

Ingenius, scam the money then set up a dodgy solicitors to take more money using your original victims!

Some of these guys are quite shrewd

Right for anyone who wants to zero in this tennison dean weak scum I understand them to be operating in Pampanga, Philippines. I have friends throughout the Philippines and also Pampanga. I also want to sink this lot before someone gets ripped off.

They wanted me to invest $30,000 USD baffling me with profits. The dickless w**ker took exception when i said **** off. I could smell a rat a mile off.

Since he tried to con me and has my personal details I would also love to goto the Philippines and smash his teeth out. Please help me find them, im willing to pay a little for solid info.

For the record, the owner of this boiler room is a dickless son a b***h with no brain who has to resort to scamming because his family is poor as his mum is a drug using b***h and a puta pok pok impakta for a living. She still gets shagged rotten every night last i heard. If you need to find her just follow the snail trail of jizz that is forever leaking out of her gash like a broken sewer.

Interesting info:

Domain Name: TENNISONDEAN.COM

Registrant:
N/A
Tennison Dean ([email protected])
Jung-gu
Seoul
Seoul,100-768
KR
Tel. +82.2335545

Creation Date: 31-Jul-2007
Expiration Date: 31-Jul-2010

Domain servers in listed order:
ns2.tennison-dean.com
ns1.tennison-dean.com

Administrative Contact:
N/A
Jung-gu
Seoul
Seoul,100-768
KR
Tel. +82.2335545

Technical Contact:
N/A
Jung-gu
Seoul
Seoul,100-768
KR
Tel. +82.2335545

Billing Contact:
N/A
Jung-gu
Seoul
Seoul,100-768
KR
Tel. +82.2335545

Note the activation date of: 31-Jul-2007. They say they have been around since 1973!! ROFL. walung titi lahat tang ina. LOL. I'm not Filipino i just now enough words to describe these pricks, their mums and retarded family.

Other info:

Cache Date: 2008-01-07
Registrar: DIRECT INFORMATION PVT LTD D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Registrant Search: Click on an email address we found in this whois record
to see which other domains the registrant is associated with:
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domain Name: TENNISON-DEAN.COM

Registrant:
N/A
P.O. Box 28120
Hague
Hague,2502
NL
Tel. +031.704455321

Creation Date: 31-Jul-2007
Expiration Date: 31-Jul-2010

ns2.tennison-dean.com
ns1.tennison-dean.com

Administrative Contact:
N/A
P.O. Box 28120
Hague
Hague,2502
NL
Tel. +031.704455321

Technical Contact:
N/A
P.O. Box 28120
Hague
Hague,2502
NL
Tel. +031.704455321

Billing Contact:
N/A
P.O. Box 28120
Hague
Hague,2502
NL
Tel. +031.704455321

134 sites are listed on the server:

Search Results for 72.233.78.98 [reverse DNS - hailey.dnsdream.com]
134 Results for 72.233.78.98 (Tennisondean.com)

Website DMOZ Wikipedia Yahoo
1. Algarr.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
2. Altamode.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
3. Amacctac.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
4. Animedia100.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
5. Arnoldcruz.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
6. Aswalk.net 0 listings 4 listings 0 listings
7. Automycash.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
8. Batapa.info 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
9. Bcbppalawan.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
10. Begottenbygod.net 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
11. Budyong.net 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
12. C2lk.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
13. Calipersales.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
14. Callcenterboy.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
15. Camotesbeachresort.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
16. Caraballosprings.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
17. Caragacomputercollege.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
18. Caredmv.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
19. Cbcsi.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
20. Cebumactanhomes.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
21. Cfsph.net 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
22. Charms-solution.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
23. Chuable.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
24. Codedgraphic.com 0 listings 9 listings 0 listings
25. Colinaresphotography.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
26. Cordovahomevillage.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
27. Costabellaresort.info 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
28. Cycluns.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
29. Dancesportphils.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
30. Davao-real-estate.com 0 listings 1 listings 0 listings
31. Dentalimplantholiday.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
32. Dentalimplantholidayresort.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
33. Deweycotan.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
34. Digitalimageer.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
35. Dipagdigiworx.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
36. Diveworx.net 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
37. Dnsdream.info 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
38. Draft-designs.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
39. E-globalbank.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
40. Erictrometer.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
41. Fadetored.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
42. Fatalfightwear.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
43. Fcintercebu.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
44. Filveneer.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
45. Flaminiaphilhomes.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
46. Forum-asia.org 0 listings 3 listings 0 listings
47. Gemapalad.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
48. Gfi-osi.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
49. Glaserball06.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
50. Glorylandcebu.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
51. Hic-alumni.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
52. Hic-alumni.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
53. Humanpersona.net 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
54. Ineducom.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
55. Inversehedging.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
56. Iyengaryogamanila.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
57. Jayexiomo.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
58. Justinlevis.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
59. Kenkobodycare.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
60. Kennethruelan.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
61. Khalnet.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
62. Kubongpinoy.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
63. Landasiainternational.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
64. Leisurecebu.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
65. Lizylazcuna.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
66. Lnhs94.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
67. Mactanhomesforsale.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
68. Madison-south.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
69. Mencaresorts.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
70. Moelci-1.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
71. Mohamedaamer.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
72. Molokomag.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
73. Msicebuphilhomes.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
74. Myeasternvisayas.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
75. Myleyte.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
76. Myspacecomedy.net 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
77. Nclosmonteros.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
78. Nurv7.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
79. Okbon.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
80. Omsasia.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
81. Opcourier.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
82. Palawanhotelresorts.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
83. Palrhoans.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
84. Pazrealty.net 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
85. Pecojonphilippines.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
86. Pensionivatan.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
87. Philcebusweethomes.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
88. Philnexttopmodel.com 0 listings 2 listings 0 listings
89. Philtraveler.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
90. Pinkista.net 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
91. Pinkroxx.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
92. Pinkyish.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
93. Pinoyjuan.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
94. Pinoyskaters.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
95. Pioherras.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
96. Polarisrealtydevt.net 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
97. Popenterprisestci.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
98. Prisgene.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
99. Prsfornurses.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
100. Psqua.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
101. Qreyes.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
102. Ramarprinting.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
103. Ramesesinc.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
104. Rays-ins.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
105. Rightpartnersinc.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
106. Rorofernandez.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
107. Roxaspalawan.info 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
108. Sacayberndtcompany.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
109. Serviceultima.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
110. Sigmafoundry.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
111. Sipagpinoy.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
112. Smacatarmanns.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
113. Sms-cebu.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
114. Spacessystems.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
115. Starcirclequest.net 0 listings 5 listings 0 listings
116. Starcoveresorthotel.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
117. Sunshineinn-resort.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
118. Swrsolutions.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
119. Tasbikka.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
120. Tennison-dean.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
121. Tennisondean.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
122. Thearcgroup-inc.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
123. Thelordsprayermountain.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
124. Tiptop-view-restaurant.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
125. Trometer.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
126. Tumandok.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
127. Tyremart-inc.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
128. Tyroneproperties.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
129. Unitedfilipinoorganization.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
130. Visitpuertoprincesa.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
131. Wmagik.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
132. Zoletachamps.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
133. Votephilippines.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
134. Calography.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings

Can someone help and do bulk whois lookup on the above? Perhaps we can get a lead.

server is hosted on hayley.dnsdream.com. whois is for that:

Registration Service Provided By: DNSDREAM.COM

Domain Name: DNSDREAM.COM

Registrant:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin ()
P.O. Box 97
Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

Creation Date: 28-Nov-2003
Expiration Date: 28-Nov-2009

dns1.nettica.com
dns2.nettica.com
dns3.nettica.com
dns4.nettica.com
dns5.nettica.com

Administrative Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin ()
P.O. Box 97
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

Technical Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin ()
P.O. Box 97
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

Billing Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin ()
P.O. Box 97
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

Sorry for my anger... this is what im like when they try to rip me off but instead they've opened a can of worms now.