Ten days , $10K to $10 M, world record?

wow... really..... i defo want to see this guys live calls....i feel abit sarcy coming along lol.....

pcindia, please state live calls for us so we can follow you, after all, someone that can do what you just did, is a leader and needs to be followed.... lord flasheart is an evil dictator of t2w and we need someone to come and rescue us from his evil grip...

But again most popular members and vendors in this forum don't post any live calls , just some fancy colorful charts including "after the event" setups , so why should pcindia do so ?! you see the irony .

pcindia don't post any live calls and you will become the best vendor here :cool:

@Deebee, sure, If T2W sends me a request, I'll be happy to share my trades here.

By the way, Flashheart's just surrendered his 'Lord' title to me, so you need not be scared anymore.

Peter your last post, you really think you are safe?

You better watch out Pete,he is going to put on a Liam Neeson voice " what
I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have
acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare
for people like you. If you stop commenting, thatll be the
end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if
you dont, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill
you.I will bore you to death with my Telephone Etiquette Certification .

But again most popular members and vendors in this forum don't post any live calls , just some fancy colorful charts including "after the event" setups , so why should pcindia do so ?! you see the irony .

pcindia don't post any live calls and you will become the best vendor here :cool:

lol, valid...

@forker, you may have done. Irrespective of what heights you achieve, Toilet is the only place for you.

@deebee, The section also has a lot of jokers in it.

Where's that 50,000 a week thread that I was on last night? I told the guy to post a photo of himself with his software. Did it get deleted? Maybe he will read this and post his photo here.

50k a week?

Is that all????

Pah - I get that trading 1 lots on the ES in a week...