Learning to be a short term trader

hollandrp

Hello everyone!

I have been a mid and long term trader for ten years. I found this forum web site by searching to find and learn on becoming a short term trader and learn ways to establish a strategy that can help me to test and learn to buy and sell in one day or morning to lunch time and call it a day. :)

Hello everyone!

I have been a mid and long term trader for ten years. I found this forum web site by searching to find and learn on becoming a short term trader and learn ways to establish a strategy that can help me to test and learn to buy and sell in one day or morning to lunch time and call it a day. :)

What do you trade? I trade indices in the mornings---1335 hours at the latest., because of work schedule. If it has been a good morning I sometimes leave a stop on, but the market, quite often, reverses after lunch and I don't think it is, really, worth while. Better to take profits and come back the next morning.

Split

What do you trade? I trade indices in the mornings---1335 hours at the latest., because of work schedule. If it has been a good morning I sometimes leave a stop on, but the market, quite often, reverses after lunch and I don't think it is, really, worth while. Better to take profits and come back the next morning.

Split

I trade the S&P stocks.

You need someone, other than me, for that as I am not familiar with them.

Go to Forums>Equities>US stocks

Also

Indices>US Indices

You should find what you need over there.

Regards Split