Technical Indicators - 90% Accurate

Come again?

fxmarkets said:
What is it measuring ? and its indicating what ? and how does that help you to make trading decisions? ditto every aspect of trading.

Then come back and tell us if its any good. Or to further the discussion on it

Maybe just start off with trading, what is it about, whats the market , whats going on... good luck.

Even with a 90 % accurate indicator as the thread suggests, the figure put forward is that 90% of people are wrong or 90% feel the need to be correct, all? most ? of the time. but its in our best interests if when we are wrong to very quickly accept it because its right. is it ?

I thought I was asking you that question?

trendie said:
cant believe all the hassle ZigZag is getting for selling his DVD for 10 dollars !!
as long as it doesnt go too high, whats the big deal ? ( I am willing to add it to my collection for a small amount - you never know what you might learn )

As you say trendie …’every little helps’. What Mark Larson is presenting are his personal favourite 12 indicators. He has back tested hundreds and these are the ones which work for him. He is not just looking at any single indicator in isolation – what he wants is a bunch of indicators to confirm each other. The more these indicators confirm each other the more confident he is in making a trade. The ebay auction ends in a few hours - I will dispatch immediately using first class post (UK = 4USD, Worldwide = $10USD).

ebay link:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6002157442&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:UK:31

NOW SOLD :)

Last edited:
faro0485 said:
I thought I was asking you that question?

ok is it any good for what? or at what ? what have you discovered about macd out of the thousands of web pages on the subject?

anyone uses MACD divergence signals?
i think if you tweak the values and combine with other indicators it can be a winner