Technical Indicators - 90% Accurate

ZigZag-UK

Trading DVD for sale on eBay :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6002157442&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:UK:31

12 Simple Technical Indicators That Really Work By: Larson, Mark. This is a DVD!!!

SUPER SUPER SEMINAR .... AFTER YEARS OF RESEARCH & BACK-TESTING - AUTHOR REVEALS SOME OF THE MOST IMPORTANT TECHNICAL INDICATORS AND HOW TO USE THEM!!

Synopsis:
Discover how the right technical indicators will help you get in and out of the markets - with profits in tow. Join market educator Mark Larson, author of Technical Charting for Profits, as he shares his 12 favourite indicators and details how he picked them, how he tested them, and how they work together to give traders the kind of success he's enjoyed for nearly a decade. Learn why certain indicators work during certain markets, 2 indicators with a 90% accuracy record, choosing the most effective moving averages, and more. With Mark's thorough new workshop, and online support manual, you'll soon see why "Your profits are within your chart."

Jacket Description:
One of the biggest problems with being a technical trader is that there are simply too many indicators to follow - and many of them are not consistently reliable. That's why market educator and Technical Charting for Profits author Mark Larson urges his students to keep technical efforts simple, focusing on a small group of technical indicators that really work. Join Larson, in his new DVD, as he explains his 12 favourite indicators, how he picked them, how he tested them, and how they work together to give traders the kind of success he's enjoyed for nearly a decade. This thorough workshop, with online support manual, provides proven analytical tools for every trader seeking to stack up piles of profits - not pounds of useless paper charts and other questionable technical data.

Join Larson, in his informative new video, as he reveals ...
- 2 indicators with a 90% accuracy record
- The right parameters for your technical analysis indicators.
- Using volume to measure trend strength & spot reversals.
- How to evaluate & choose the most effective moving averages - and how moving average length impacts the precision of your timing.
- Keeping it simple: 4 simple strategies that hold the key to market success
- And, above all, recognising the importance of patience - and practising it.

NOW SOLD :)

Last edited:
On the Postage section, is says "available to US only" - is this a mistake ?

you are based in the UK ? ( I am ) the DVD will play on Euro-DVD players ?

thanks

EDIT: what is its RRP ?

Last edited:
Thanks - I have removed the "available to US only" item on postage section. I will post to anywhere in the world. I am based in UK and the DVD works fine for me.

LevII said:
Hi ZigZag

As you're selling it I assume it's not worth having.

No. I am selling because I have watched the DVD (twice) and picked up loads of great profitable tips. I am unlikely to watch it again in the near future, so rather than just leave it sitting on a shelf, I would rather pass it on to someone else who may benefit from it.

“If you think education is expensive – try ignorance” (Derek Bok, President of Harvard)

Last edited:
Why not just tell us what the - 2 indicators with a 90% accuracy record are? Be a good chap and let us know, good Karma sure to follow.

Hi ZZ,

Why only 12 indicators, why 14 or 16?

I use 3 only, volatility volume and momentum.
If I want trend; I look at exactly these three in a longer time frame.
It has taken me years to figure this out and you are all welcome to it for free.
So now we have 10% of the game behind us, we need to concentrate on the other 90%
Emotion, discipline and money management.

I use only 1 indicator, which happens to be the only PURE indicator. It IS the grail and never, ever lies, it IS 100% Accurate in EVERY market. And, I will share it with you for free. The only 1 indicator that is price itself.

Learn to read price and the world will be yours...Price is King!

(If you cannot read price, then Paint the Tape and create your own)

_RhinO_

commanderco said:
Hi ZZ,

Why only 12 indicators, why 14 or 16?

I use 3 only, volatility volume and momentum.
If I want trend; I look at exactly these three in a longer time frame.
It has taken me years to figure this out and you are all welcome to it for free.
So now we have 10% of the game behind us, we need to concentrate on the other 90%
Emotion, discipline and money management.

RhinoGG said:
Why not just tell us what the - 2 indicators with a 90% accuracy record are? Be a good chap and let us know, good Karma sure to follow.
It would not be right to just give out details of Mark Larson's research – he has spent years working on this!!

However, just to give you a flavour … 1) The first is a particular set-up using price and 3 moving averages which nearly always precedes a strong price move. 2) The second is a ‘hybrid’ indicator created by combining the values from two existing indicators to create a new indicator. What Mark has discovered from his research is that this ‘hybrid combination’ indicator gives a much better signal than the individual indicators which it is made from.

Last edited:
Right for who zig zag,can you give us an idea of cost and are you forwarding commission on to marc

cant believe all the hassle ZigZag is getting for selling his DVD for 10 dollars !!
as long as it doesnt go too high, whats the big deal ? ( I am willing to add it to my collection for a small amount - you never know what you might learn )

trendie said:
cant believe all the hassle ZigZag is getting for selling his DVD for 10 dollars !!
as long as it doesnt go too high, whats the big deal ? ( I am willing to add it to my collection for a small amount - you never know what you might learn )

Hey trendie, I can put together some copies of notes and thoughts I've had on the markets, (and a few I've borrowed from other people), never know you might pick up some more good ideas, send me a tenner and they're yours! Any other takers?

peto said:
Hey trendie, I can put together some copies of notes and thoughts I've had on the markets, (and a few I've borrowed from other people), never know you might pick up some more good ideas, send me a tenner and they're yours! Any other takers?

but if its not on a shiny new DVD with graphics, its not the same !
anyway, if I dont like it, I can always recycle it into a coffee-cup coaster.

yes peto save them for me ill copy them to a DVD a sell em to some mug on Ebay......maybe zig zag

RhinoGG said:
I use only 1 indicator, which happens to be the only PURE indicator. It IS the grail and never, ever lies, it IS 100% Accurate in EVERY market. And, I will share it with you for free. The only 1 indicator that is price itself.

_RhinO_

You are correct RhinO – price is always king. But, indicators can allow you to see subtle changes in the price action which are not immediately detected by a visual inspection of price movements. Normally the indicators should confirm the price movements but if a divergence occurs this can be an early warning signal of a change in the price behaviour. However you have to know what to look for and how to interpret the indicators according to market conditions.

peto said:

How about sending them to me along with the tenner and I will get rid of them for you

RhinoGG said:

_RhinO_

Cant be done old son.
The minimum is 2 ... price & volume.
Without volume how can you tell a liquid market from an Aussie outback mining share.

faro0485 said:
Can someone tell me if MACD (13,18) is a good indicator or not? :confused:

Hi faro,
First you must decide on what to trade and then decide what time frame to trade it in and then decide how you are going to trade it
ie enter at mkt, enter on stop etc etc
exit for a target, exit on trailing stop etc etc
What indicators to use is one of your last and lessor decisions.

faro0485 said:
Can someone tell me if MACD (13,18) is a good indicator or not? :confused:
What is it measuring ? and its indicating what ? and how does that help you to make trading decisions? ditto every aspect of trading.

Then come back and tell us if its any good. Or to further the discussion on it

Maybe just start off with trading, what is it about, whats the market , whats going on... good luck.

Even with a 90 % accurate indicator as the thread suggests, the figure put forward is that 90% of people are wrong or 90% feel the need to be correct, all? most ? of the time. but its in our best interests if when we are wrong to very quickly accept it because its right. is it ?

Last edited: