TDs Journal

Great stuff mate, congratulations !

Hope you keep it up !!

:)

Great "gambling" TD :D

Maybe this thread should come with a disclaimer for newbs.
Warning: while this looks ridiculously easy it takes a long time to learn how to trade.

Keep going (y)

We need a name change here, its not trader Dante its Don Dante

Truly inspirational, where do i queue up to kiss your hand and ask for favours.

We need a name change here, its not trader Dante its Don Dante

Truly inspirational, where do i queue up to kiss your hand and ask for favours.

LOL. Let's not get too excited it's early days yet.

Thanks for all the comments and encouragement from everyone, though. It is much appreciated and I will double my efforts now I know there is a very discerning audience!

Thanks for all the comments and encouragement from everyone, though. It is much appreciated and I will double my efforts now I know there is a very discerning audience!

Keep up the good work and don't forget to include my name in your charity list!

Last edited:
My first post on this forum - and I just wanted to say thank you and good luck.

Hope you manage to keep this journal constantly updated.

I will definetely be bookmarking it.

Maybe this thread should come with a disclaimer for newbs.
Warning: while this looks ridiculously easy it takes a long time to learn how to trade.
My first post here.T_D I must say I am inspired

L'arte vostra quella, quanto puote,
Seque, come il maestro fa il discente;
Si che vostr'ate a Dio quasi e nipote.

Inferno Canto X1, verse 103

Bravo Maestro!

Last edited:
Reactions: BSD

Bravo Maestro!

Edited: Spelling.

ROFLMAO! How would you know!

Reactions: BSD

Bravo Maestro!

Rols and Options, are you guys invoking some sort of a fertility rite that causes instant money hemorrhaging into trading accounts based on ancient and secret witchcraft rituals ?

Should I start chanting that before my trading starts.

Must practise getting my tongue round that then.

:D

Rols and Options, are you guys invoking some sort of a fertility rite that causes instant money hemorrhaging into trading accounts based on ancient and secret witchcraft rituals ?

Should I start chanting that before my trading starts.

Must practise getting my tongue round that then.

:D

Just don't say the verse backwards 3 times! :eek::eek::eek:

Nice one options :D

Sorry TD btw, didn't want to take your good thread here off track into the realm of sorcery.

Edited: Spelling.

ROFLMAO! How would you know!

Listen young man

I have the Dorothy L. Sayers translation of The Divine Comedy and the spelling correction was a typo on my part.:smart:

Just don't say the verse backwards 3 times! :eek::eek::eek:

I do wonder about young people today....

....this is just a simple bit of Italian verse by Dante who wrote The Divine Comedy
nothing sinistre about it

"Art, as far as it is able, follows nature, as a pupil imitates his master; thus your art must be, as it were, God's grandchild.”

I received a £70 bonus from my SB company after recommending them on - something that I do not because I want the money - rather I genuinely think they are good.

At any rate, not long after this came in, almost the same amount came out when I got stopped on a Euro/Jpy trade.

I took the Euro/Jpy long after a brief test of a very weak s/r pivot zone on the weekly. This was a poor setup and something I would never normally have even thought twice about. Still, I did it and it cost me £63 pretty quickly.

Attachments

• euro_jpy_hourly.gif
    euro_jpy_hourly.gif
    22.5 KB · Views: 422
  • Account_Summary.jpg
    Account_Summary.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 311
TD will you be withdrawing the initial stake of £40 from the account so that none of your aunty's money is at risk? :)

TD will you be withdrawing the initial stake of £40 from the account so that none of your aunty's money is at risk? :)

Well, she did give it to me so it's not hers BUT yes I will withdraw that and will also withdraw the £70 bonus too, at some point.

At any rate, not long after this came in, almost the same amount came out when I got stopped on a Euro/Jpy trade.
Tom,
Let me check I've got this straight; are you actually saying that you've had a losing trade - resulting in money going out of your account, coz I thought it was all one way traffic with you? Well, that's it, it's all over for me now, I want my fan club money back please - plus all those rep points while you're at it.
:eek:
Tim.

I received a £70 bonus from my SB company after recommending them on - something that I do not because I want the money - rather I genuinely think they are good.

I took the Euro/Jpy long after a brief test of a very weak s/r pivot zone on the weekly. This was a poor setup and something I would never normally have even thought twice about. Still, I did it and it cost me £63 pretty quickly.

I'll be opening a new SB account shortly after I've finished testing a strategy for forex, so if you wish you could send me a recommendation and add the bonus in for your charity.

Well done for doing this by the way and good luck with it.

Ken.

Last edited: