David Dalby's Trading and Research Journal

After the SPX had such a good run from 1040 to 1090 in my experience the next retracement won't be as profitable, so I may not take the short trade.

Remember 1160 is where we fell off in the bear market and we are trying to climb this mountain back up to that point, where we will make a base camp and try to ascend to the peak at 1500.

Hope you have a head for heights.

Please ignore the losers in this forum, they think far too much of themselves ... if they were any good at trading they wouldn't be moderators ... they would be trading and doing research that actually help other traders make money.

READERS ... they don't want YOU to make money, they just want to sell you their crap!

Psychologically losers always criticize their fellow traders, because they cannot stand the fact that they have bought every product under the sun instead of doing their own research which is what they should have done in the first place.

You have to do YOUR own research to gain an edge. You are up against supercomputers who will tear you to pieces. But you can still make money and lots of it.

Don't listen to negative talking people who are cinical, they are losers who will never make money.

Ordinary people just like YOU, can and do make money and lots of it!

So mods are losers eh :LOL:
Right how about you answer zupcons questions.
They better be good answers too.

What these losers don't realize is that everyone's journey to trading and investment success is different but it can be done with the right MINDSET!

If your willing, listen to people who can tell you it can be done.

YOU can be successful and make money.

Ordinary people just like YOU are making money every day, just quietly!

i'm genuinely saddened to hear you've never loved gladiator.

i was myself in a fortunate (and at the same time unfortunate) position of finding love very early on in life (at 17). not a good age, as i was in love, but too young for me to realise it at the time.

i had no frame of reference. it lasted 8 years. i've never loved since.

but i do feel happy to have known true love.

so you get yourself out and about mr. gladiator...and you find yourself a little lady gladiator.

So mods are losers eh :LOL:
Right how about you answer zupcons questions.
They better be good answers too.

Their are plenty of people in this world. If you want me to sell you something I would but I told you before ... YOU COULDN'T AFFORD IT ... IT'S PRICELESS!

READERS ... Look at these losers who only want to sell you something ... they DON'T want me to tell you my story or trading experience because they are afraid I might tell you something which after you try you make plenty of money and retire and never come back here.

Please ignore the losers in this forum, they think far too much of themselves ... if they were any good at trading they wouldn't be moderators ... they would be trading and doing research that actually help other traders make money.

READERS ... they don't want YOU to make money, they just want to sell you their crap!

....If you were that successful...then I would expect that you would be lounging on your Sunseeker in Algarve....and not being 'shrilly' cat on this site...!

Poor sad losers who are poor in spirit and actually hate their fellow man because they don't really want you to learn how to trade, they want you to buy their stuff and fail like them and come back buy more stuff and fail .... ad infinitum ...

Knew this would be a good thread - and hey doc of course that me. wa

well then you have beauty and intelligence...rare commodities.

i shall hound you no more, lest i be labelled a stalker.

(however the proposal is open ended :cheesy:)

Unfortunately there's a vendor by the name of David Dalby with blogs, websites, articles etc scattered all over cyber space selling his various wares, which may, or may not be of value.

Since you've given assurances that you are not here to sell a product or service then clearly it must be someone else. Interestingly, your posts here are EXACTLY the same word for word with posts made by this particular vendor. I assume that the vendor must have some sort of TIME MACHINE, that allowed him to travel into the future, and copy the posts you've made today ! or maybe by complete chance you wrote exactly the same garbage as a vendor of trading systems who also shares the same name as you.

....If you were that successful...then I would expect that you would be lunging on your Sunseeker in Algarve....and not being 'shrilly' cat on this site...!

Actually lived in Florida ... the beach gets old after a year ... why don't you want your members to know other traders experience and story...

What are you losers AFRAID OF!

Their are plenty of people in this world. If you want me to sell you something I would but I told you before ... YOU COULDN'T AFFORD IT ... IT'S PRICELESS!

You won't be selling me or anyone else anything because as of right now you are not posting anymore.

Go spam a different forum loser.

BTW I don't need another priceless system...I already got One.

Unfortunately there's a vendor by the name of David Dalby with blogs, websites, articles etc scattered all over cyber space selling his various wares, which may, or may not be of value.

Since you've given assurances that you are not here to sell a product or service then clearly it must be someone else. Interestingly, your posts here are EXACTLY the same word for word with posts made by this particular vendor. I assume that the vendor must have some sort of TIME MACHINE, that allowed him to travel into the future, and copy the posts you've made today ! or maybe by complete chance you wrote exactly the same garbage as a vendor of trading systems who also shares the same name as you.

:clap: That's just you setting up blogs and copying my stuff because YOUR LOSERS who really don't care about your members ... you just want to sell them your crap and you are afraid of anyone who might help your members make some REAL MONEY!

being locked out of my car in a poor part of town.

another world war.

zombies (improbable i know, but you didn't stipulate rational or irrational fear).

clowns.

zombie clowns.

heights.

your profile picture.

Actually lived in Florida ... the beach gets old after a year ... why don't you want your members to know other traders experience and story...

....Sorry I seem to missing a point...You keep on saying What are you afraid of?...etc..Are you selling some form of medication or a drug that makes you feel better when you are losing...??