Taking bank loan for bitcoin? Suggestion

Bitcoin can be a good option to buy against any loan however those wishes to earn money while trading bitcoin they can also trade it against euro or usd as i have recently noticed that one of my broker hot forex allows bitcoin trading.

Bitcoin can be a good option to buy against any loan however those wishes to earn money while trading bitcoin they can also trade it against euro or usd as i have recently noticed that one of my broker hot forex allows bitcoin trading.

Gambling is allowed in pakistan ?

Hi Folks,

Last month value of 1 bitcoin was $3300 and now it is more that $7000
i am considering a bank loan to buy bitcoin. What do you suggest?

Should I go ahead or wait?

YES it was a brilliant idea!! :LOL:

In all pyramid schemes, you need to get into them as soon as possible. $7000 is nowhere near the top. Back in the days, a single tulip bulb was worth more than a house. So $7000 is just loose change.

If you do go ahead, please do a wabu style thread and report on daily performance. The funny thing is. I told wabu to jump into bitcoin but he didn't listen. Now he missed doubling his money or more.

Good call oh, Enlightened One... ;)

Hi Folks,

Why wait ? It's a crackin' idea..... I've got a whole bitcoin (alright it's not quite "mined" yet, but digging starts very soon & it's yours for £21k as soon as I clean it up & make it all shiny ! This digging equipment ain't cheap you know !

You won't need a loan, just pay me off weekly, say £100 per week, I won't even charge interest, coz I'm a nice bloke & you sound like you have sound future in finance with a solid plan like taking out a loan to buy such a "non volitile" instrument such as bit-in-ass-coin !

Anyway offer is open to all !

Remember to get in quick ! coz 21 large will seem like a drop in the ocean when my bitcoin goes parabolic........oh wait a minute it already has !!!!

Damn, what will I do with all my bob cats & caterpillar diggers ???

ahhhhhhhh............Tulips..... right I'm on it !!!

I did it guys.
I went ahead and purchased one bitcoin when the price was $7500
I have doubled my money in 15 days..

I did it guys.

Did you really.

So what's the plan now...sell half, pay off the loan and keep the other half invested ?

Did Amanji mortgage the house etc. ?
Be kickin' himself if he didn't.

Pat are you suggesting that we should all literally throw it all on red, sell the house, remortgage etc ?.........hmmmm it's seems a fair shout, I might throw the car in too...... I'll ponder that one !

Anyway good shout mate, I'm seeing the estate agent this afternoon, he reckons the house is worth at least half a bitcoin, & coz he's an estate agent I reckon he's truthful & pretty much bang on the money !

The bl@@dy bank loan though man !!! they're taking waaaaay to long to give me the £600k I need to borrow to buy, I mean mine my next batch of you know whats !

ps......the irony of getting a bank loan to buy a bitcoin.......I tells ya, it's a funny ol game eh !

Last edited:
Pig out on coins

Pat are you suggesting that we should all literally throw it all on red, sell the house, remortgage etc ?.........hmmmm it's seems a fair shout, I might throw the car in too...... I'll ponder that one !

Anyway good shout mate, I'm seeing the estate agent this afternoon, he reckons the house is worth at least half a bitcoin, & coz he's an estate agent I reckon he's truthful & pretty much bang on the money !

The bl@@dy bank loan though man !!! they're taking waaaaay to long to give me the £600k I need to borrow to buy, I mean mine my next batch of you know whats !

ps......the irony of getting a bank loan to buy a bitcoin.......I tells ya, it's a funny ol game eh !

Come on chaps -it's much easier than that. If you by a truffle hunting boar
( second hand -good price if retired) you can get them trained ( I will train them for you for £5000 only) -then off you go into the woods and let the pig snuffle out them bits of coins for you. Cash only please.

Attachments

• pig.jpg
    pig.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 333
Come on chaps -it's much easier than that. If you by a truffle hunting boar
( second hand -good price if retired) you can get them trained ( I will train them for you for £5000 only) -then off you go into the woods and let the pig snuffle out them bits of coins for you. Cash only please.

B@@dy genius !!........ if only the bank hadn't just approved my £600,000 loan which I then duly with the click of my send button just purchased my next batch of bit-bobs...... I'd gladly have handed over the 5 large for your comprehensive training programme !!

Worry not though Neil, coz I'm a genius investor myself, I reckon it'll take me just 10 years for my return (the interest is going to kill me mind, bloody banksters) then I'm in on your pig snuffle venture..........coz it will be at about it's peak by then, perfect timing for my buy in !!

I did it guys.

cool.. whats the plan going forward? any screenshots/proof ? :)

What's the betting that Amanji gets another loan on the strength of his new wealth and puts it all back in ?
Could be millionaire by Xmas.

In case you're determined to invest in cryptocurrencies, invest the amount that you can afford to lose which means that taking a bank loan might not be the best option.

I think getting a loan from the bank for bitcoin trading is not a good idea. Only invest the money which you afford to lose.

Hi Folks,

run away ....run away ...run away

I don’t think you should take any loans for investment purposes. Investing is a risky business. So, you better take risks with your own money that you can afford to lose.