Taking advantage of my trading strategy!!

cup243

Hi, I have developed a strategy to trade currencies and commodities and at this stage I am consistently breaking even, which I think it's the middle step between consistent loses and consistent profits. In the end of the day the vast majority of traders are consistent losers.

The issue is that I don't have enough capital (just under $100) to make decent money, so I find myself in a situation in which I know I can make money if I had the capital, but I don't have it.

So, how can I use this? Could I try to work for a bank, or any trading firm?
Is it possible to find some private investor who would let me trade his capital, if I prove that I can make money?

I feel I have the ability to make good money but I can't use it! This gotta be an opportunity for someone else out there with the capital!

Any ideas? Thanks.

Hi, I have developed a strategy to trade currencies and commodities and at this stage I am consistently breaking even, which I think it's the middle step between consistent loses and consistent profits. In the end of the day the vast majority of traders are consistent losers.

The issue is that I don't have enough capital (just under $100) to make decent money, so I find myself in a situation in which I know I can make money if I had the capital, but I don't have it.

Is it possible to find some private investor who would let me trade his capital, if I prove that I can make money?

I feel I have the ability to make good money but I can't use it! This gotta be an opportunity for someone else out there with the capital!

Any ideas? Thanks.

But if you are consistently breaking even, it matters little whether you had capital of 100 or 100,000. Turn 100 into 200, then you might get some interested people

Any ideas? Thanks.

Just open a micro account and get cracking. Minimal stakes for as long as it takes.
Bish bash bosh...job done.

Just open a micro account and get cracking. Minimal stakes for as long as it takes.
Bish bash bosh...job done.

Well you would need massive consistent and exponential profits to take $100 into any considerable amount.

If I could work for a trading firm or something...

Well you would need massive consistent and exponential profits to take $100 into any considerable amount.

This is just not true. If you can make just 1% per day on your initial $100 pot, then compounding over 12 months would leave you with $1,346

Yr One
Beginning Acct Balance $100
Ave Daily Target 1%
Trading Days 260
Finish Acct Balance $1,346

Yr Two
Trading Days 260
Finish Acct Balance $18,126

Yr Three
Trading Days 260
Finish Acct Balance $244,034

If I could work for a trading firm or something...

Probably not an option. You would need qualifications from a top tier Uni in relevant subjects coming out of your ears, and even then, the competition for a handful of jobs would be fierce.

Last edited: