TA software for mac - any suggestions?

fiwisyd

Hi, I want to do some charting at home, and have an imac. Ideally i'd like to run a charting package with included EOD rather than subscribe to separate data service. Having been spoilt in corporate environment with all provided for me, I'm struggling to find what I want. I like the look of Market Analyst 7 but it's windows-based and I don't think i want the can of worms of running windows on my mac to run software ...

I'm running a 'free trial' of ProTA (v limited for me, since it's on US stocks and I'm looking at commodities), too soon to comment, but requires separate subscription to market data and manual updates as far as I can see.

I'm sure there's something out there, I just don't know how to find it! Any suggestions? thank you!

Hi, I want to do some charting at home, and have an imac. Ideally i'd like to run a charting package with included EOD rather than subscribe to separate data service. Having been spoilt in corporate environment with all provided for me, I'm struggling to find what I want. I like the look of Market Analyst 7 but it's windows-based and I don't think i want the can of worms of running windows on my mac to run software ...

I'm running a 'free trial' of ProTA (v limited for me, since it's on US stocks and I'm looking at commodities), too soon to comment, but requires separate subscription to market data and manual updates as far as I can see.

I'm sure there's something out there, I just don't know how to find it! Any suggestions? thank you!

www.freestockcharts.com all commodities have an etf. Alternatively www.linnsoft.com