T2W Rebate Scheme Terminated

Do you think it's time he stopped hiding behind proxy IP's and moved on and set up his own boards where he can run amok and fulfill his potential playing whistle blower, judge, jury and executioner in the whole FS arena ?

I do :)

Well at least when I make an allegation I back it up with the proof. What proof do you have that I was not in any of the current or recent locations that my IP address indicated? Go ahead and tell us.

Not all decisions are made for direct financial reasons DT... bit of CSR can help income generation and add to brand strength/goodwill etc... basics are best imo :)

Agreed. But it doesn't mean T2W shouldn't be fair game when engaging in questionable practices -depending on your level of moral standing of course...

Personally I think the whole back and forth thing is quite boring. It's almost as bad as New Trader and his constant Gold Standard ramblings. Still waiting for some ES trades in his ES trading thread lol.

Not going to be any for me - my programmer busted something up 2 hours ago and it's 8 mins till the off & do I have a platform? Nope!

Punt it long on the open and set 5 tick each way to close. Do it!

Edit - Oh it been opne for 10 mins lol

I have no opinion on what PB should do next or his present activities but I do think that he's probably saved quite a lot of people a lot of money and T2W should be proud to have someone like him on the boards and for his content that's possibly stopping more people falling victim to frauds.

Yes, I think that's right and that peebee has done a lot of good. I believe it's true that it has cost T2W a lot of money in legal fees - the exposed don't always take it lying down - sometimes with the result that the heat in the kitchen has got too hot and the thread has had to go.

My only gripe is that peebee does not seem to recognise that T2W does its best in this area and seems to think that T2W is involved in some conspiracy to protect scammers and the like.