T2W Rebate Scheme Terminated

Of course he can't......there are none :LOL:

The Twist - Chubby Checker - YouTube

There are none, or there are none any more? Anyhow I recall one of the mods saying that we'd be better off using a firm that has already been caught. I think someone remarked that that would be like leaving your wife with a convicted rapist. Then some of you took the hump and said it was terrible comparing this to sexual crimes etc etc.

Anyhow what do you think of my latest fake IP? Check last weeks while you're at it. I know you like to throw a few baseless allegations around every now and then when you get cornered.

There are none, or there are none any more? Anyhow I recall one of the mods saying that we'd be better off using a firm that has already been caught. I think someone remarked that that would be like leaving your wife with a convicted rapist. Then some of you took the hump and said it was terrible comparing this to sexual crimes etc etc.

Anyhow what do you think of my latest fake IP? Check last weeks while you're at it. I know you like to throw a few baseless allegations around every now and then when you get cornered.

He has a point though. Many here use faulty logic to support their arguements but you must remember that you can only compare like with like; therefore, you would not compare oranges to apples (convicted rapists to convicted financial criminals).:love:

Have you considered the merits of a life PB?

I presume he thinks he's costing the T2W business money.

Pretty funny really because if T2W was what PBoyles claims it is - he would have been gone years ago.

Still - I can't help but think PBs light isn't shining so brightly nowadays.

Over-exposure, perhaps...

It's been stated that PB has cost T2W money. Think it was Steve that said it in not so many words.
I don't think he actually claims T2W is anything. Most of what he posts is evidenced fact and informed opinion really and he just doesn't shy away from confrontation with bods.

Only reason his light isn't shining so brightly on here is cos a lot of people/schemes/offers have been proven to be FOS and all tend to be a lot pickier with their offerings.

My take is different tbh.

If he was really costing T2W money - he'd be out. If he points stuff out to T2W that shows them a partner is iffy & they disengage, that's a different matter.

It all points to T2W being not that bad at all IMO.

PB's light is not shining brightly any more because of these swipes at T2W. They are tedious in the extreme.

He's done fantastic stuff with the scammers - but really, all this conspiracy stuff is nonsense. T2W give him the platform and he claims a big conspiracy on their behalf. Does such a thing really pass the sniff test?

If he was right about T2W - would they really let him carry on? Nope.

BTW - I'm still waiting for him to review my stuff. Or is it just expose's of scammers? The good guys don't get a pat on the back? Or maybe there are no good guys!

It's been stated that PB has cost T2W money. Think it was Steve that said it in not so many words.
I don't think he actually claims T2W is anything. Most of what he posts is evidenced fact and informed opinion really and he just doesn't shy away from confrontation with bods.

Only reason his light isn't shining so brightly on here is cos a lot of people/schemes/offers have been proven to be FOS and all tend to be a lot pickier with their offerings.

Do you think it's time he stopped hiding behind proxy IP's and moved on and set up his own boards where he can run amok and fulfill his potential playing whistle blower, judge, jury and executioner in the whole FS arena ?

I do :)

I have no opinion on what PB should do next or his present activities but I do think that he's probably saved quite a lot of people a lot of money and T2W should be proud to have someone like him on the boards and for his content that's possibly stopping more people falling victim to frauds.

You never run a bidness?

Not all decisions are made for direct financial reasons DT... bit of CSR can help income generation and add to brand strength/goodwill etc... basics are best imo :)

And PB should be proud that T2W give him the platform to do so.

Agreed. But it doesn't mean T2W shouldn't be fair game when engaging in questionable practices -depending on your level of moral standing of course...

Personally I think the whole back and forth thing is quite boring. It's almost as bad as New Trader and his constant Gold Standard ramblings. Still waiting for some ES trades in his ES trading thread lol.