T2W on IPAD/IPHONE

london88

107 14
A quick search ended in no results!

Does T2W have an plans to create a IPAD app, as have done some of the tech forums??

london88

107 14
I searched in the app store for "trade 2 win, t2w, trade2win" but couldn't find anything. What is the name of the app?

barjon

Legendary member
10,614 1,752
dunno - that's the title under the app. Can't remember how I found it, went to the finance/trading category and came across it when scrolling through I think

Sharky

Admin
5,625 387
That's right london88, we have support for the Tapatalk app. The only problem is you have to pay for it, not sure if they have an ad-supported free version. Note, T2W does not make any money from the proceeds. Hopefully we'll have a dedicated ipad/iphone/android app at some point, but not before we upgrade our version of the forum software to vbulletin 4 or perhaps more likely the upcoming version 5.

Of course you can always just bookmark a page from safari on the ipad and store as a link from your home screen. That should work fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock