T2W London Pub Meetup

Coming to meetup

Looks like we've hit the magic 5 number, so that's great. If anyone else think's they can make it then do let us know here, and I'll pm you my mobile number just in case.

Bodes well for a 2014 London Xmas Party.

Hey Sharky, I'd be interested in joining too, if its still on! Please PM your # so I can find you guys!

Best!

I've attached it here as a pdf. I didn't attend the event but I learnt a lot from the document and his threads in general. Btw: I don't think he thinks it is 'grailish' just the basis of his technical approach to the market. The 'grail' doesn't exist - it's a fools errand trying to look for it.

He did a session a few years ago in central london on how he trades (I think we used a production companies offices that Dentist is friends with). It was very good and informative. He did a word document of the session which I will try and find as it's very good if you are a technical trader. His win% was very high because he filtered technical stuff judiciously. By his own admission he relied on a high hit rate as he struggled to hold for long periods but his selection criteria was so good that it looked 'grailish'.

Afterwards a few of us went to the pub including some of the old set like Barjon, DD, BBMAC, Trader Dante and myself.

Last edited:
Can't see any attachment. Not being Zen, I really can't see anything attached.

My house move has been pushed back, and im in town so can pop in for a couple now

Hi Sharky, I'd like to join you tomorrow as well if that's ok.
I'm a forex beginner perhaps I can pick up some tips from you guys!
See you

My house move has been pushed back, and im in town so can pop in for a couple now

No point me turning up then. I'll get to the door and find I'm barred.

{Just having some fun, no malice intended}

Hi Sharky

I'd like to join you tomorrow if that's OK. I've been an occasional trader over the past five years. Maybe you can PM me to confirm that it's OK?

Thanks

Rob

Hi Sharky

I'd like to join you tomorrow if that's OK. I've been an occasional trader over the past five years. Maybe you can PM me to confirm that it's OK?

Thanks

Rob

Sure Rob, sending you a PM now. The more the merrier. We're up to 11 now. :clap:

Sharky, thanks for arranging this meetup and also buying all the drinks!

It was great meeting everyone.

HI, Is there a meet up for Saturday?

Thanks
Goodbye everybody,
I do hope you will all have a good time yesterday when you will meet up and realise that no-one present is human,(apart from Sharky) they are merely wax dummies from next door in Madame Tussauds
Will you decide 24 hours ago whether to spoon in Baker street if it's legal or in a more secluded venue?
I couldn't come myself as I am a part time time traveller and didn't have the time to time the meeting correctly and was busy prospecting for lithium crystals on Mars tomorrow.
Hello,
Richard :help: needed........

Last edited:
Great to catch up with folks yesterday, thanks for making the effort to come out! :cheers:

HI, Is there a meet up for Saturday?

Thanks

Umm.. no, it was last night freshwood :s

Looking forward now to the Xmas bash in a couple of months.

shame i missed you all
daughter problems which got sorted by 8.30pm
was too late to run into London
heard it was great
definitely be there next time